Gone Fishin'

Old Jul 16th 2004, 9:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gone Fishin'

Not another instalment of my recent adventures although I do have a few more to come.

I am off to Scotland tomorrow for a week's Salmon fishing so will not be posting.
I may be here in the morning but not after that.

See you all in a week

Best wishes

G
Old Jul 16th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great week G,

relax and enjoy!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gone Fishin'

Hi
Have a great trip. We all went to Perth in April and really enjoyed ourselves. It was on my to do list and travelled up to Loch Ness. Did all the sight seeing things but I should imagine the weather will be good for fishing now.
Have a good rest and catch up on the news when you get back.
Irene