Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Old May 10th 2008, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast vs brisbane golfday (2nd leg)

Originally Posted by PAP01
How many more players do we need for the brisse side ???
As there's only likely to be about 50 on the gold coast side i would say we only need 1/2 dozen or so to beat them
Old May 10th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
As there's only likely to be about 50 on the gold coast side i would say we only need 1/2 dozen or so to beat them
and all with nice red shirts on, how nice
Old May 10th 2008, 3:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
How many more players do we need for the brisse side ???
roughly around 5 needed for the brissie side. they all must be expats though.
jim will post a list of whos contacted him very soon
Old May 11th 2008, 1:58 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
You can take the fud out of Brisbane and all that...
You've come over to the dark side big yin,Gold Coast or bust!
you can take the fud out of brisbane? i thought you moved straight to the Gold Coast when you came here.

Anyways the only reason i said i dont mind who i play for is that the GC would seem to have many players with the attendee's at the last event being given priority, so if Brissy are short i'll play for them.

Obviously being resident on the GC my preference would be to play for the GC, now is that explanation enough ya big fantwat?

LP
Old May 11th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

I've seen your swing big man, the gold coast teams full it's Brisbane for you.
Old May 11th 2008, 8:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
now is that explanation enough ya big fantwat?

LP
no its not.
he will have to wait till julie gets hame to read it to him

malky are you up for the night at southport/ its on here somewhere
Old May 11th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

evening peeps

the nos are coming well in, the GOLD COAST team is officially full and some ( malky will pm you)

for brissy we require 4 more players, so not a lot to fill, lets see if you can do that ladswill give you till next week to fill them, before we have to pull you out a hole again

for ways to pay just pm me and will forward details to you, I will pm everyone in regards to all other info I have, the money has to be in by june 1st , if you have not made contact or paid by then I will have to put the places out to someone else

the lunch choices will be posted later but they will be taken on the day.

anything else you need to know just ask

as for they lovely red shirts paul, we didnt want bobbies face to look to out of place on the day

the trophy has been on tour , but you know its next stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring on the GOLD COAST

Jim
Old May 12th 2008, 1:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland

as for they lovely red shirts paul, we didnt want bobbies face to look to out of place on the day

Jim
is this it? :curse: (bobby)
Old May 12th 2008, 2:56 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
I've seen your swing big man, the gold coast teams full it's Brisbane for you.
big man as expected sub standard chaff, i heard the last person that swam the english channel took less strokes than you did at the last golf day now thats patter.

LP
Old May 12th 2008, 5:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Rab, your arse has just been kicked by much better patter mate

i would lay aff the big yin before he rips the pish right oota yae!
Old May 12th 2008, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
is this it? :curse: (bobby)
Guess that could've been caused by the sheer embarrassment of how EASILY we beat yous pal
Old May 12th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Guess that could've been caused by the sheer embarrassment of how EASILY we beat yous pal
Old May 12th 2008, 7:46 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a train from my place, straight to the golf course?
Old May 12th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

HateRangers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
G'day all you swingers out there

the 2nd leg of our golf day is upon us, Brisbane must surely have OUR cup polished ready for the handover.

the date is June the 8th (it's a holiday monday the following day)

the venue is Gainsborough Greens(the same as the last time for eveyone that was there). Gainsborough is located just north of dreamworld on the Gold coast and is very easy to get to from north and south, I will post routes later this week.

We will be teeing of from 9.40am
and everyone has to be there for 9.00am (thats before lunchtime bobby)

The cost of the day will be $80.00, this includes your round of golf, cart hire, lunch and trophies on the day(Bridos a** is getting polished just now)

I will be taking all money before the day , to save time , and will put details privately to you all for payments.

please get all names to me very quickly as most of the spaces will be filled, it is on a first come first served basis (all golfers from the last outing have been given first refusal)

If you don't manage to get a space you can come along on a social visit, get to meet people have a few drinks and enjoy the day, ready for the next one.

If anyone has anything to ask don't hesitate to contact me (you can contact soapy as well who will pass it on), lets make it a great day out again

I will put more info on once the nos get back to me

only one thing left to say C'MON THE GOLD COAST

Jim (floweroscotland"s other half)
flower of scoland my ass, I will go if rangers loss the leauge
Old May 12th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

I will more than flower your ass

no use putting you down for it then

jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.