Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast, UK and now going back again!

Gold Coast, UK and now going back again!

Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Gold Coast, UK and now going back again!

I'm delighted to announce that my family and I are returning to the Gold Coast on Sunday after 6 months back in the UK.

We had lived on the GC for 3.5 yrs but with serious strains and stresses on our relationship I felt I needed to go home. Thankfully things have improved and we are now returning to our 'real home' the Gold Coast

I'm slightly embarrassed to be a ping-pong pom, but at least we saw sense about returning.

An expensive exercise, but hey ho, life goes on!!

See you soon Gold Coasters and Happy New Year!!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 11:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast, UK and now going back again!

Hope it all goes well for you. Having a slight heatwave at the moment so it could be a bit of a shock, whatever the temps in the UK are at the moment.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:12 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Boing boing boing ...
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

GoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by parh
I'm delighted to announce that my family and I are returning to the Gold Coast on Sunday after 6 months back in the UK.

We had lived on the GC for 3.5 yrs but with serious strains and stresses on our relationship I felt I needed to go home. Thankfully things have improved and we are now returning to our 'real home' the Gold Coast

I'm slightly embarrassed to be a ping-pong pom, but at least we saw sense about returning.

An expensive exercise, but hey ho, life goes on!!

See you soon Gold Coasters and Happy New Year!!
welcome back. Dont be embarrassed, you made the best decisions you could with the information that you had at the time.

As mp said it is a bit warm right now, so you will have a sunny welcome

have a good flight