Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

gold coast teen - new

gold coast teen - new

Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:07 am
Just Joined

jiiee99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default gold coast teen - new

any british teens looking for a new friend?
currently living just outside glasgow, moving to GC middle of march.
dont currently know anyone in the area, would be great to chat to some people before coming over x
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gold coast teen - new

Hello there,

Only just came accross your post. We are in Helensvale and my eldest son is 14. How old are you? Feel free to get in touch if you (and your family) will be near us and would like to meet up.

Ren xx
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:21 am
Just Joined

fryer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hello there,

Only just came accross your post. We are in Helensvale and my eldest son is 14. How old are you? Feel free to get in touch if you (and your family) will be near us and would like to meet up.

Ren xx

Hi we live in helensvale and have a 14 yr old son, would they like to meet,
mine goes to helensvale state high school,
been here since june 08 and just found this site
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jiiee
There are loads of teens from the UK on the Gold Coast.
If peeps know how old your teens are and where you are hoping to move to then they can direct their teens to them.

Good luck

Paulinex

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 24th 2009 at 9:47 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi Jiiee
There are loads of teens fome the UK on the Gold Coast.
If peeps know how old your teens are and where you are hoping to move to then they can direct their teens to them.

Good luck

Paulinex
Hi we live helensvale and have 14 yr old son and twin girls age 10, im 41 and hubby is 44
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Hello there,

Ren xx
hi im 41 and hubby is 44, we live monterey keys, so lets get in touch
which school does your son go to?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

Originally Posted by fryer
Hi we live helensvale and have 14 yr old son and twin girls age 10, im 41 and hubby is 44
Hello Fryer,

I've got twin girls age 10 too. We live just down the road from you. How long have you been over here?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

Strike that last comment Fryer, Just seen you have been over since June. We moved over in Nov. PM if you want to meet for coffee.

I've got three girls twins 10 and youngest is 8 all go to St Stephens.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:45 am
Just Joined

hanaash is an unknown quantity at this point

hey... my name is hannah and just moved to the gold coast area .. southport .. i am 17 and would love to met other teens in the area. moved here wiv bf who is 19.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Hannah,

Welcome to the Gold Coast! I think my son is a bit young for you and your boyfriend to hang with but I just didn't want you post to go without reply.

Is is just you and your boyfriend that have come over? You are both so young!

Ren x
Old Mar 30th 2009, 12:04 am
Just Joined

hanaash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Hannah,

Welcome to the Gold Coast! I think my son is a bit young for you and your boyfriend to hang with but I just didn't want you post to go without reply.

Is is just you and your boyfriend that have come over? You are both so young!

Ren x
my mum and dad have lived here for a year! I stayed in the UK but decided i missed them to much and the boyfriend came with lol.

xx
Old Mar 30th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

SoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really niceSoapysBairn is just really nice

Hi Guys go to this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=600757