Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast or Newcastle Caravan Sites

Gold Coast or Newcastle Caravan Sites

Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:31 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast or Newcastle Caravan Sites

Does anyone know any decent sites on the Gold Coast or Newcastle (by decent I mean cheap) that have cabins? Can't find many on the internet.

Ta,

Paul.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Gold Coast or Newcastle Caravan Sites

Originally Posted by diddy
Does anyone know any decent sites on the Gold Coast or Newcastle (by decent I mean cheap) that have cabins? Can't find many on the internet.

Ta,

Paul.
Paul
There is a place in Ashmore http://www.ashmorepalms.com.au/agents.htm
The council have a few sites, this being one of them: http://www.gctp.com.au/main/Default.htm.
Paul, let me know when you are coming as I am just purchasing the management rights for some holiday apartments on the Gold Coast.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Try looking at Port Stephens (40 minutes from Newcastle). We stayed in cabins here...

http://www.eastholidayparks.com.au/home.html

and they were fine. Nice spot close to everything. Avoid Lemon Tree Passage and you'll be fine (its a bit isolated and also not so great facilities).

There is a good camping park at One Mile Beach (great beach if you have nippers), only I forget its name.

Another alternative is renting a unit for the stay. Try this site. We rented through them. Easy and very pleasant...

http://www.cherylnewton.com.au/frame.htm

If you need more PM me.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Ta,

Paul.

We're going to Tallebugera (near Broadbeach, GC) for Christmas. Has some nice cabins there. I know they cost a bit for the summer hols, but I think they're usually reasonably priced. Setting is on a lifeguarded creek on one side, ocean on the other!

http://www.gctp.com.au/tallebudgera/Default.htm

Last edited by mlbonner; Dec 22nd 2004 at 12:32 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:31 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys. This is all realyy useful stuff.

Debsy, we''l be arriving in Brisbane/ Gold Coast towards the end of February.

I'll PM you nearer the time. Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks,

Paul.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks Guys. This is all realyy useful stuff.

Debsy, we''l be arriving in Brisbane/ Gold Coast towards the end of February.

I'll PM you nearer the time. Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks,

Paul.
Hi Paul
We are hoping to complete on the sale to the latter half of Feb. PM me nearer the time and maybe I can sort something out for you. Also, Gazza2222
does transfers from the gold coast.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:55 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by debsy
Hi Paul
We are hoping to complete on the sale to the latter half of Feb. PM me nearer the time and maybe I can sort something out for you. Also, Gazza2222
does transfers from the gold coast.
Thanks.