Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet up !!!! Sat 29th of April

Gold Coast Meet up !!!! Sat 29th of April

Old Apr 9th 2006, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Meet up !!!! Sat 29th of April

Right., all you Goldie guys:

I was soooo p,ddd off missing the Goldie meet up today because I had to work that I want to arrange another meet for the end of the month.

What about an evening meet at Element bar at Broad beach on Saturday 29th April. 7pm?.

If anyone wants to do a day gig because of children then that is cool and please suggest another venue!!! Lets get some people together and have a Poms party. . and wine. We have got a few weeks to get a good group going what do you guys think.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet up !!!! Sat 29th of April

Hi! Surprised there haven't been more replies to this! At the day meets lots of people mention going out of an evening! We'd be up for it. There is another thread going round for another day meet too. I haven't been to the Element Bar in Broadbeach. Any good? See you're in Sanctuary Cove? Enjoying it? We've eaten out there a bit, love watching the drunk retirees in their golf buggies!!!!

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster

I was soooo p,ddd off missing the Goldie meet up today because I had to work that I want to arrange another meet for the end of the month.

What about an evening meet at Element bar at Broad beach on Saturday 29th April. 7pm?.

If anyone wants to do a day gig because of children then that is cool and please suggest another venue!!! Lets get some people together and have a Poms party. . and wine. We have got a few weeks to get a good group going what do you guys think.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Gold Coast Meet up !!!! Sat 29th of April

Moving house that day, missed the last one as I was doing a First Aid course all weekend.....will keep an eye out for the next one.

Sue x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi! Surprised there haven't been more replies to this! At the day meets lots of people mention going out of an evening! We'd be up for it. There is another thread going round for another day meet too. I haven't been to the Element Bar in Broadbeach. Any good? See you're in Sanctuary Cove? Enjoying it? We've eaten out there a bit, love watching the drunk retirees in their golf buggies!!!!

I think nearer the date it will get a few interested and also if we keep bumping the post up. Element is a new bar and is one of the most popular amongst the Gold Coast trend setters so it is "the" bar of the coast at this moment.

Yeah we like it up at Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island. I take your point about the oldies and the golf buggies. I watch them every day driving these buggies absolutely drunk out of their heads. They think because they are driving a golf buggy that they are somehow not under the same rules of the road as everyone else with regards to the drink and driving laws.

Most of them are so stinking rich that all they do everyday is golf in the morning at Sanctuary Cove then hop on the buggy to the Sanctuary Cove village and then have lunch followed by several bottles of wine each and then stay for dinner to make the whole day an event.They them roll home about 8pm across the fairways to their golf course fronted houses in thier little golf buggies. People will think that I am exaggerating but we have a retail shop in the sanctuary Cove village and we see it every day.

Mind you does not sound a bad life. lol
Old Apr 16th 2006, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue2
Moving house that day, missed the last one as I was doing a First Aid course all weekend.....will keep an eye out for the next one.

Sue x

What sort of lame excuse is that Sue. lol
Old Apr 16th 2006, 6:58 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

still a month too early for us!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
still a month too early for us!

Don't worry Claire we will do another one when you get here. I think there are so many Brits on the Goldie that it justifies a regular monthly get together imo. What does everyone think.

We can mix it up over the months to have Barbie's, meals out or just drinks in the day for families with kids or do an evening thing to give mums and Dads a break.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

What sort of lame excuse is that Sue. lol

Tee hee....could leave it all to Chris

Have a good one!

Sue x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:36 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Not been about BE too much of recent due to the fact we've only been here 3 weeks, plus a lack of internet connection, but am back on track now ...

Only heard there was a GC meet yesterday ... ... but would love a meet up with the Coasters end of April!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Not been about BE too much of recent due to the fact we've only been here 3 weeks, plus a lack of internet connection, but am back on track now ...

Only heard there was a GC meet yesterday ... ... but would love a meet up with the Coasters end of April!

onya mate, keep a check on the dates as we will sort one out that best fits all.

Welcome to the country mate, now get back to un packing. lol
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

onya mate, keep a check on the dates as we will sort one out that best fits all.

Welcome to the country mate, now get back to un packing. lol
Thanks, and 'suitcases' are unpacked already! ...

Expecting the rest end of the month if all goes well.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Hi GC

We live in the same area as you and would love to meet up for a few drinkies on 29th April (it's my birthday on 27th so a great excuse!).

Is it still on?

Hope so.

Lorna and Paul

Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi GC
We only just heard of this meet couple of days ago but we should be ok to come if its still on.

Sonia & Graham
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by remmie1
Hi GC

We live in the same area as you and would love to meet up for a few drinkies on 29th April (it's my birthday on 27th so a great excuse!).

Is it still on?

Hope so.

Lorna and Paul

Hi guys,

I think it is still on ! it went quiet for a few weeks but now it is nearer the date people are showing an interest in going. Lets keep bumping up the thread and hope we can get some more to come.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by smokey55
Hi GC
We only just heard of this meet couple of days ago but we should be ok to come if its still on.

Sonia & Graham

Hi Sonia & Graham

Think it is still on guys as a few are wanting to go for drinkies.

keep watching this space to see if we can get a few more going.

Cheers

Tony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.