Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Can you add us two to the list please!

We are Northside but can travel.......
Will your decision to go be affected by the fact I might be there too?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:55 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
http://forum.team-ingame.de/images/smilies/sofa.gif
Holy moly - I shall have to slepp on that one!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimjus
hi can you add us on ;julie jimmy james, 15 shaun 13, would all like to come and some more pommes, sharon steve, plus 4 kids 6,11,12 13 thanks julie
your more than welcome guys
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Thats the problem,you'll notice on the night that anyone who has spoken to him before will congregate at the opposite end of the pub!
when your in the pub, there is no other end
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Diary is empty ...
it will be great to see and hear how you guys are doing. i spoke to somone who trained with you the other day, english lassie?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Can you add us two to the list please!

We are Northside but can travel.......
hey fluff might make it eh

lookin forward to it mate

Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

http://forum.team-ingame.de/images/smilies/sofa.gif
your not that fkn important

how are ya lassie, not heard from you in ages?????
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:50 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
your not that fkn important

how are ya lassie, not heard from you in ages?????
I mentioned on another thread that I might get to meet him at last and got an in reply........so thought I'd continue the theme here....probably thinks I'm stalking him now!!!

mmmm.......had a few minor incidents that stopped me getting online much, family want home, we had notice to quit the house so the landlord could knock it down, so had to find a new place, got burgled in the old place the day before we moved, telstra stuffed up the phoneline at the new place, and then my modem lay on it's back with it's legs in the air and expired, at which point I screamed very loudly and the Bloke got it fixed very fast
And all that in the space of a month........ need a rest now!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I mentioned on another thread that I might get to meet him at last and got an in reply........so thought I'd continue the theme here....probably thinks I'm stalking him now!!!

mmmm.......had a few minor incidents that stopped me getting online much, family want home, we had notice to quit the house so the landlord could knock it down, so had to find a new place, got burgled in the old place the day before we moved, telstra stuffed up the phoneline at the new place, and then my modem lay on it's back with it's legs in the air and expired, at which point I screamed very loudly and the Bloke got it fixed very fast
And all that in the space of a month........ need a rest now!
they should call you lucky
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 1:00 am
Home and Happy

they should call you lucky
Your'e all heart

There were some lighter bits - the burglars grabbed a bag as they left - large, looked stuffed full of things, and was one of the orange/green Duty Free bags.........probably thought their luck was in till they realised it was full of bubble wrap I'd collected to use as packing!!!!

Also forgot to add - got a few days in Hobart last week, conference and then sight-seeing........used my credit card to meltdown point in the city, and just as it was screaming for mercy and I emerged from the Cat and Fiddle Arcade into the sunlight, I looked up and saw the smoke from the burning Myers building The bloke reckons it was all down to my excessive shopping!

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 30th 2007 at 1:03 am.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

you're a very funny lady
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:40 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by auspal
you're a very funny lady
I do try to please!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.
Count us in on this meet, Dave and Kath 'H'. Missed the last one due to other commitments, but a Tsunami on the Broad water will not keep us from this meet. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all. Anyone going past Coomera Springs for the meet, with room for two? Will put towards fuel, or the bevvy type.................

TTFN

All the best

daveandkathh
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Count us in on this meet, Dave and Kath 'H'. Missed the last one due to other commitments, but a Tsunami on the Broad water will not keep us from this meet. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all. Anyone going past Coomera Springs for the meet, with room for two? Will put towards fuel, or the bevvy type.................

TTFN

All the best

daveandkathh
trust you to try and save on the fuel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.