Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by auspal
I will be bringing along OH and 2 mates , and Treefrog will be bringing one mate ( btw, we are all from Yorkshire,
we cant all be perfect
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

That's right Bet when we get chatting together, you will find us as hard to understand as we do the Glaswegian accent sometimes, I do love your accent though
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

That's right Bet when we get chatting together, you will find us as hard to understand as we do the Glaswegian accent sometimes, I do love your accent though
nah, i can understand most accents, even australian
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:36 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
It's a "must-have" item to live in Australia....

...that and a couple of fold-up chairs....

then.............as they say..............you'll be right
We have only been here a week and we have paid for a rental, bought a car, bed, chairs, kitchen stuff, TV, etc, etc and now I've got to go and buy an ice box, blimey this emigrating is expensive .

See you all on Saturday.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
i think mams gonna bring me...but like you said, depends on her mood on the day!
Make me sound like a moody cow, why don't you..........
Old Jul 10th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

I think that we will be bringing another four poms along too, one couple have only been here a few weeks and dont know anyone yet, including me
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Soapy, which side of the Surf club will we be on, right or left as you are facing the sea?

( Not that I think anyone will be able to miss us)
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:47 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy, which side of the Surf club will we be on, right or left as you are facing the sea?

I believe its on the right as you face the sea!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Simba
We have only been here a week and we have paid for a rental, bought a car, bed, chairs, kitchen stuff, TV, etc, etc and now I've got to go and buy an ice box, blimey this emigrating is expensive .

See you all on Saturday.
you can fight over whos is sitting on it
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

I think that we will be bringing another four poms along too, one couple have only been here a few weeks and dont know anyone yet, including me
they dont know how lucky they are
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

lmao, dont u look at the maps i posted
jockstars right
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
your words
ask john
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
you better watch it, or you'll be walking
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
you better watch it, or you'll be walking
Haha Shes the one who said it!

Better get my walking boots!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.