Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet - any one up for drinks night?

Gold Coast meet - any one up for drinks night?

Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:21 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast meet - any one up for drinks night?

Was initially going to be gals nite only but perhaps people were put off by this. I only sugested as I know there is a few of us that can only get out if hubby babysits....so a few of us will have they're better halfs at home. But I'm happy to go with the flow. Ok, let's pin point a time, place and date. How about .....Saturday 24th September 7.30pm. Place? Any suggestions? Flower 'O' - you were speaking earlier of an Irish pub near Surfers?
Colette x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:26 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet - any one up for drinks night?

Trying to keep this up for prospectives?
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it Colette. Would join you but don't want that journey again for a couple of months
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Trying to keep this up for prospectives?
Gonna bump this one up for you Collette. You gagging for a drink girl
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:51 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Just thought it would be a nice thing to do. No one seems interested though! I'll just need to wait till you get here and dragg you off to the pub Funkybudah! Can't see you objecting to a night out...eh? x
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Was initially going to be gals nite only but perhaps people were put off by this. I only sugested as I know there is a few of us that can only get out if hubby babysits....so a few of us will have they're better halfs at home. But I'm happy to go with the flow. Ok, let's pin point a time, place and date. How about .....Saturday 24th September 7.30pm. Place? Any suggestions? Flower 'O' - you were speaking earlier of an Irish pub near Surfers?
Colette x
Hi Colette,

The girls night out didn't go down so well, I don't think the Irish pub allows kids so a couples night is out, as I doubt people are able to find babysitters. Maybe we should be having another meet up on a weekend day, as I think a few new ones will have arrived by now, its always hard arranging a time and place to suit everyone. Hope the job is going ok Colette and your still enjoying it

Lisa x
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:42 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

We;ve never met any of the EXPAT brigade, and would happily meet

Weekends only Couples only

We iz in South Brizzy so round here or GoldCoast in 25 mins no wukkas

Steve n Debs
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:29 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

That's fine then, no worries. I'm afraid I can't commit to weekends day meets, as I am on-call for work every weekend due to the fact that I can't work on 2 other days mid week. If you arrange something, let me know and If I can come I will, but will not know untill that day. (Personally, I am more interested in a night out, as I get plenty of quality days out with my family but never get to go out at night due to baby sitting situations.) Take care all. Colette
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

That's fine then, no worries. I'm afraid I can't commit to weekends day meets, as I am on-call for work every weekend due to the fact that I can't work on 2 other days mid week. If you arrange something, let me know and If I can come I will, but will not know untill that day. (Personally, I am more interested in a night out, as I get plenty of quality days out with my family but never get to go out at night due to baby sitting situations.) Take care all. Colette
Hi Colette,

I am up for it! I land on Sept. 20th and will be on the GC since then. I already have plans every nite apart for Saturday nite... so let me know if anyone else wants to join us!!! (will be based in Main Beach so basically can go anywhere central.)

fabie
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Just thought it would be a nice thing to do. No one seems interested though! I'll just need to wait till you get here and dragg you off to the pub Funkybudah! Can't see you objecting to a night out...eh? x
you know me too well. : D
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:28 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Hi Colette,

I am up for it! I land on Sept. 20th and will be on the GC since then. I already have plans every nite apart for Saturday nite... so let me know if anyone else wants to join us!!! (will be based in Main Beach so basically can go anywhere central.)

fabie
Great. Saturday 24th September 7.30pm it is then. Lisa you coming? JJLFamily was talking about it a while ago...I may PM her. Debsy had said she possibly might be interested. Even if it's just a couple of us, that would still be nice. I think that Irish pub is very central. But I'm happy to go anywhere, (but not clubby atmos, please) - nice sit down drink and chat would be good.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:40 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
you know me too well. : D

Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:21 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

i would love to but not there till next year

sorry
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:10 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robos
i would love to but not there till next year

sorry
Next time - perhaps!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:25 am
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about

Hya WWW, would love to be there, possibly the next one. We arrive on 14th October, and would love to meet you all, billy no mates when we step off that plane!! :scared: Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.