Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast ladies up for a glass 'o' vino collapso?

Gold Coast ladies up for a glass 'o' vino collapso?

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:45 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast ladies up for a glass 'o' vino collapso?

Any Takers for mid - end of August ladies night out, something relaxed and mellow would be good!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 10:47 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast ladies up for a glass 'o' vino collapso?

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Any Takers for mid - end of August ladies night out, something relaxed and mellow would be good!
O.k - No reply...should I take this personally?????? LOL!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

O.k - No reply...should I take this personally?????? LOL!
oooh this is exciting I arrive on the 19th evening. If you still have a floor for me I would love to be down there on the Monday or Tuesday evening. If no one can meet up then not to worry. Obviously Friday or Saturday would be better for everyone but I need to be there to look at schools and all schools look good over the weekend That reminds me, must pm my other friend as well as you.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
oooh this is exciting I arrive on the 19th evening. If you still have a floor for me I would love to be down there on the Monday or Tuesday evening. If no one can meet up then not to worry. Obviously Friday or Saturday would be better for everyone but I need to be there to look at schools and all schools look good over the weekend That reminds me, must pm my other friend as well as you.
Hiya WWW
Might be able to make it but depends where & when it is.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:52 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debsy
Hiya WWW
Might be able to make it but depends where & when it is.
What do you think? Anywhere you could recommend central? What's that Irish bar on Surfers like? Is it awfull and commercial? Somewhere not too busy but with a buzz about it? What days best for you? Would be great if you could come. What about Sue from Manchester? You in Brisbane now? And Flower 'O' etc....
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:57 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

I propose around the weekend of 20th - but if majority can make the 22nd then Moneypen could come too. How's a Monday night for you guys - where ever you all are! Or would Saturday teh 20th be better for most?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Hi Colette,

That sounds great, would love to meet up with you. A weekend would be better for me, 22nd sounds good but whatever the majority want I will try and arrange round it. I have been to a few bars in Surfers, the Irish one near M'cdonalds is nice, wow a girls night out, whats that without kids!!!

Lisa

I propose around the weekend of 20th - but if majority can make the 22nd then Moneypen could come too. How's a Monday night for you guys - where ever you all are! Or would Saturday teh 20th be better for most?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:41 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

I know ...luxury...no kids! I guess we'll see if there are any other takers. I wonder if my purple poncho has scared others away! HMM!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:47 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

It's looking a bit like a "petite meet"!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:47 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

If there are no other takers...then perhaps 22nd (Monday) would be good as at least we may be 3 possiby 4 strong! lol! Flower "O" - Monday 22nd any good for you?
(oh unless i'm working by then - went to 2 job interviews today - final call back for both - but want the one at Movie World - (and I'm sure all my friends with kids hope I get that one too - tee hee!)
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If there are no other takers...then perhaps 22nd (Monday) would be good as at least we may be 3 possiby 4 strong! lol! Flower "O" - Monday 22nd any good for you?
(oh unless i'm working by then - went to 2 job interviews today - final call back for both - but want the one at Movie World - (and I'm sure all my friends with kids hope I get that one too - tee hee!)
Good luck with the job(s). Hope you get one of them

Where have all the GC people gone Run for the hills cos I am coming over
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Hi Colette,

A Monday is a bit hard for me as my hubby goes out and no babysitters, a weekend night is my best chance, I know of probably 2 more that may come(wifes of the male members on here) but not sure until I let them know a final date.

Good luck on the Job Front, I have my fingers crossed for you, hope you hear something soon.

Lisa
Old Aug 10th 2005, 1:00 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

O K, how about the Saturday then, the 20th or is there any other arrivals around that time that would be a good idea to hold off a week or so?
By the way - got the seasonal job at Movie World! Still doing other AD work (a fair bit just now) but needed a steady wage. At least this job has potential to grow into a full time position and it's in a genre I love! I'm looking forward to it. (Free entry to the Warner parks too - yippee - my kids will be over the moon!)
Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:09 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

OK, 20th now no good for me - got a night shoot over that weekend (argh... 5pm till 5am for 5 days!) (don't worry Moneypen - I wrap on Monday morning 5am - so might be a little tired when we meet - but I'll be there!)
Possible for Friday 26th? Meant to be working 27th but not yet confirmed - so that's another possibility? Either good for you Flower 'O, Debsy, anyone else?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

OK, 20th now no good for me - got a night shoot over that weekend (argh... 5pm till 5am for 5 days!) (don't worry Moneypen - I wrap on Monday morning 5am - so might be a little tired when we meet - but I'll be there!)
Possible for Friday 26th? Meant to be working 27th but not yet confirmed - so that's another possibility? Either good for you Flower 'O, Debsy, anyone else?
Hi Colette,

The 26th sounds good for me, i'll try and find out if there's any more interest from anyone else

Lisa