Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Holiday Accomodation

Gold Coast Holiday Accomodation

Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Holiday Accomodation

hey all

friend and his mother are coming over for a holiday at the end of october. They were due to be staying with family on the GC, but have decided to get accomodation instead.

Looking for self catering for 3 weeks, anywhere on the GC.

any suggestions?????
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Holiday Accomodation

Originally Posted by YoSemite
hey all

friend and his mother are coming over for a holiday at the end of october. They were due to be staying with family on the GC, but have decided to get accomodation instead.

any suggestions?????
what about this place?
http://www.check-in.com.au/Gold-Coas...Apartments.htm
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:32 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

Literally thousands of s-c apartments from lower Surfers down through Broadbeach, and most a pretty good standard. I have stayed at some in the past but unfortunately can't remember which ones (dammed drink! )

Try Wotif - you can search on all the usual criteria. I do know the Breakfree chain are always pretty popular.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:04 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
hey all

any suggestions?????

my god i am so slow soapy already said use these www.check-in.com.au

i booked 3 weeks for november with these for 5 of us (all adults) and it only cost £900

jan xx
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
my god i am so slow soapy already said use these www.check-in.com.au

i booked 3 weeks for november with these for 5 of us (all adults) and it only cost £900

jan xx
lol, its the drink
Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

If They Are Coming When Indie Is On Then They May Struggle As We Did Last Year.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by karenjc
If They Are Coming When Indie Is On Then They May Struggle As We Did Last Year.
good thinking karen
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:00 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Why not give Claire (Jonahs Mummy) a pm or go to www.goldcoastsmile.com
I'm sure she will be able to point you in the right direction

Loz x