Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast furnished rentals?

Gold Coast furnished rentals?

Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:19 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast furnished rentals?

Originally Posted by UK-2-OZ
I don't think so, when you look at the Big 4 Campsites for example https://gatewayvillageresort.com/reservationsframe.htm a cabin for 4 people from 13th December - 20th December would be minimum $1512 for a 1 bed cabin and for a 2 bed cabin it is $1884.
I would prefer to be in a 4 bed furnished house than stuck in a cabin at the caravan park and pay that sort of money
hardly "standard" accomadation though is it as its 4 star plus

Full list of standard inclusions included with all accommodation.

Sleeping Layout - 1 queen-size double bed, 4 single ensemble beds comfortably sleeping up to 6 persons.

Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ducted to all rooms.

Stylish high vaulted ceilings in living, kitchen, bedrooms and master en-suite.

Has 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.

Separate master bedroom has queen ensemble bed, private en-suite, wardrobe, case shelves, dressing mirror, bedside cabinets, down lamps with dimmers, carpet floor coverings, second TV and a clock radio.

Second and third bedrooms each have two single ensemble beds (which can be zipped together to form a king size if desired), wardrobe, case shelves, dressing mirror, bedside cabinet and down lamps with dimmers.

Separate living area and kitchen with dishwashing machine.

Tiles to all areas except bedrooms which have modern sisal carpet.

Colour 51cm stereo television with remote.

VCR/DVD with AV connections to both televisions.

Large corner lounge suite and coffee table.

Spacious private en-suite off master bedroom with shower, vanity and toilet.

Main bathroom has vanity and shower with hip bath suitable for bathing young children.

Both bathrooms have full height tiled showers, pivot screen doors and timed exhaust fans and heat lamps.

Laundry bench and cupboard with tub and large capacity washing machine. Private outdoor clothesline.

Glass sliding door opens on to spacious elevated patio with a setting for outdoor dining.

mmm me thinks youve used a very expensive place as an example
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

would love to help with furnished Gold Coast Accommodation - but not sure I can without advertising! please check out the link below
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rocket01
$1200 per week a bit steep don't you think for a 4 bedroom furb place?
A bit steep its outragous lol, don't no whats gone wrong there. I have looked through recent quotes & they are all for relocation packages. I think you may of looked on web site www.jimboombarelocations.com we have a family offer that includes
4 bedroom house on one acer fully furnished inc all bills electric etc
meet & greet/collection at airport
welcome pack
oz mobile
food hamper
internet help from the day you book for all your questions about your new life in oz
map book That's what is included with the 500gbp per week for a family of upto 6 think this may be what you looked at, hope this helps. Gary