British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Gold Coast - freezer/fridge Suppliers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/gold-coast-freezer-fridge-suppliers-497072/)

bionic-bean Nov 30th 2007 8:09 am

Gold Coast - freezer/fridge Suppliers

Hi All....

Just been searching long and hard for a fridge freeze supplier somwhere on the gold coast. Can anybody recomend or point us in the right direction for a shop or store that sells side by side Fridge/freezers..

Many Thanks dave

moneypenny20 Nov 30th 2007 8:13 am

Re: Gold Coast - freezer/fridge Suppliers

The Good Guys
Harvey Norman
Clive Peeters
Clive Anthony
There are others but they are the main ones. There's one along the Bundall Road where we got ours from but I can't remember what they're called. I'll check the invoice and get back to you.

stevo Nov 30th 2007 8:18 am

Originally Posted by bionic-bean (Post 5617003)
Hi All....

Just been searching long and hard for a fridge freeze supplier somwhere on the gold coast. Can anybody recomend or point us in the right direction for a shop or store that sells side by side Fridge/freezers..

Many Thanks dave

Good guys is best.
If you find anywhere cheaper, they will beat it.
:thumbup:

moneypenny20 Nov 30th 2007 9:07 am

I disagree but that's life for you. I prefer Clive Peeters for the service we've had.:D They will all price match. Oh with the possible exception of Hardly Normal but they're a law unto themselves.

GaryKristensen Nov 30th 2007 12:50 pm

Summer sales coming up, so keep an eye on local TV and in the papers for up to 20% off deals. Doing it in Toowoomba at Harvey Normans and a few other places on loads of different product lines.

Good luck

bionic-bean Dec 1st 2007 6:37 am

Thanks Guys,,,,
As soon as you mentioned The good guys i went ' DOH ' as we went passed it the other day.
The lond and dhort of it is we popped back in today and they robbed us of all our money... Hopefully stuff, like fridge, freezer and kettles and odds and sods will be delivered next week
Yep, very helpfully at spending our money, eg. wanted us to buy the 50inch plasma instead of the 40inch......Oh well you only live once.
Thank agian for the advice
Dave

brido Dec 1st 2007 7:50 am

Originally Posted by bionic-bean (Post 5617003)
Hi All....

Many Thanks dave

Get yourself to Harvey Norman,sale ends tomorrow!