Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:44 am
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold
Default Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Hi There

We are heading for the Fall Out Boy concert on Friday evening in Brisbane from Coomera, Gold Coast and have space for two in the car, if anyone would like a lift and is going to the concert (obviously).

Debbie
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Originally Posted by Spellbound
Hi There

We are heading for the Fall Out Boy concert on Friday evening in Brisbane from Coomera, Gold Coast and have space for two in the car, if anyone would like a lift and is going to the concert (obviously).

Debbie
My 14 year old son is desperate to go - I am desperate NOT to go (can't stand them myself ) so I didn't get tickets - are you going in or merely playing taxi driver ?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 7:29 am
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Hi there

I should have explained - my husband and I are taking our 18 yr old daughter to the concert, she has a single seated ticket. We will be hanging around until its time to pick her up, so taxi driving!

We have space in the car for two more. Offering the spaces to those parents who don't want to drive all the way there and back.

I would have liked to have gone, but wasn't allowed! - something about cramping style!

Debbie
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Gold Coast to Fall Out Boy in Brisbane

Hi there

I should have explained - my husband and I are taking our 18 yr old daughter to the concert, she has a single seated ticket. We will be hanging around until its time to pick her up, so taxi driving!

We have space in the car for two more. Offering the spaces to those parents who don't want to drive all the way there and back.

I would have liked to have gone, but wasn't allowed! - something about cramping style!

Debbie
I'm not supposed to be seen with him in public for the same reason - unless he wants something of course

and thanks for the kind offer ... I think I'll let somebody else take the seats - somebody who will appreciate them more - I really don't think I could sit through Fall Out Boy, Darling Son is not in my best books at the moment, so I'm not feeling that generous
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My eldest would love to see them. Unfortunately for her she doesn't know they're playing in Brissie and she's just handed over her bank account to me to buy a car with I won't tell her about them. Lovely offer though. Be nice if someone took you up on it.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi There

Debbie
great offer, so i thought i would bump this thread