Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Old Jul 26th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

I've been chatting to a fellow expat who didn't make the last meet so i thought it was about time we arranged the next one!?

How about the 12th Sept?
Curry at Saffron and drinks before at a near bar?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 9:55 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Originally Posted by sammyg
I've been chatting to a fellow expat who didn't make the last meet so i thought it was about time we arranged the next one!?

How about the 12th Sept?

Now that is spooky!! I was thinking of arranging one on the same night.

Count us in - Debs & Steve
Old Jul 26th 2009, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

seanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to all

And Sean and Rachel
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
Now that is spooky!! I was thinking of arranging one on the same night.

Count us in - Debs & Steve

Spooky indeed! lol
Just goes to show great minds think alike.
Paulinex
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

How about the 12th Sept?
Hi Sammy

Count Soapy and I in and 1 other, my brother is over from Scotland then and I'm sure he'd love a good curry night.
Looking forward to it already.
Paulinex
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:55 pm
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
As you know in Uk at moment, Paul may not seen the post but put us down if i'm back. Will be back in Brizzy 12th August.
Annette
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

How about the 12th Sept?
steve must be gettin old lol. he mentioned this to me at the celtic game and must have forgot to post ha ha ha

do i have to serve the drinks this time?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:02 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
do i have to serve the drinks this time?

Of course you do - you are buying them as well!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
Of course you do - you are buying them as well!!
I'll use bobbys money
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

FAB...
so, so far

Sam and Stu
Deb and Steve
Sean and Rachel
Soapy and Pauline + 1 family
Paul and Annette (if back in time)

oh, and yes Soapy you can be the drink pourer again, if you can wear a black shirt, i'll make you a liitle badge that says 'bar man' and bring along a little white towel to hang over your arm!!!
and if you're buying too, i'll have sparkling please
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep we're in Alan and Jane x
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh, goody, i'm glad you found this as i was going to facebook you to let you know!
it will be a big fortnight, with the weekend before too!!

Sam and Stu
Deb and Steve
Sean and Rachel
Jane and Alan
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I had already thought that when I said yes but thats okay a week to recover will be just enough ha ha xxx
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

FAB...
so, so far

Sam and Stu
Deb and Steve
Sean and Rachel

oh, and yes Soapy you can be the drink pourer again, if you can wear a black shirt, i'll make you a liitle badge that says 'bar man' and bring along a little white towel to hang over your arm!!!
and if you're buying too, i'll have sparkling please
remember it will be bobbys money im spending, you can have a bottle lol
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by netty
Hi all
As you know in Uk at moment, Paul may not seen the post but put us down if i'm back. Will be back in Brizzy 12th August.
Annette
Cant wait Netty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.