Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Old Sep 9th 2009, 2:39 am
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast Curry Night - part 2!

Hi there Sammy, I'm afraid we will have to cancel for Saturday,maybe we can make it another time hope others can go now Sarah an Steve xx
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Sam and Stu
Deb and Steve
Sean and Rachel
Soapy and Pauline + 1 family
Paul and Annette (if back in time)
Gav and Andrea + Simon
Bobby and Linda
Sam and Esther
Sam1288 and family
Maria and Richard
Jim and Lisa
Sharon and Ricky
Claire and Dave
The Randles x 3
Mel and Steve...done!

4 more have been evicted!!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

JON CORNELL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sammyg
I've been chatting to a fellow expat who didn't make the last meet so i thought it was about time we arranged the next one!?

How about the 12th Sept?
Curry at Saffron and drinks before at a near bar?
Hi Sammy
Just came across your post..just this second joined the site!!! Have obviously missed the curry but would love to come to the next one if thats ok??? Have been in Oz for a few months & would love to make some new friends (finding that a bit hard!) who love curry as much as we do!!
Look forward to your reply.
Jon & Lindsay (Leeds)

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 10th 2009 at 9:16 am. Reason: email address removed to protect your privacy
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:14 am
Just Joined

JON CORNELL is an unknown quantity at this point

Sam and Stu
Deb and Steve
Sean and Rachel
Soapy and Pauline + 1 family
Paul and Annette (if back in time)
Gav and Andrea + Simon
Bobby and Linda
Sam and Esther
Sam1288 and family
Maria and Richard
Jim and Lisa
Sharon and Ricky
Claire and Dave
The Randles x 3
Mel and Steve...done!

4 more have been evicted!!
Hi Sammy, newish to GC, love curry!! Can we come next time plleeeaaase?
Thanks
Jon & Lindsay
Old Sep 10th 2009, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JON CORNELL
Hi Sammy
Just came across your post..just this second joined the site!!! Have obviously missed the curry but would love to come to the next one if thats ok??? Have been in Oz for a few months & would love to make some new friends (finding that a bit hard!) who love curry as much as we do!!
Look forward to your reply.
Jon & Lindsay (Leeds)
i can add you on if you want to come its on saturday coming?

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 10th 2009 at 9:16 am. Reason: quote edited
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
If you let him out early Lisa i promise i'll look after him
Bobby I can't trust you, your a bad influence on Jim, he said it's you that forces him to drink at the Golf days lol

Lisa
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Bobby I can't trust you, your a bad influence on Jim, he said it's you that forces him to drink at the Golf days lol

Lisa
Absolute B******T Lisa , do not believe a word he says For that i think you should make him go straight to the restaurant See yas Sarrada
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Absolute B******T Lisa , do not believe a word he says For that i think you should make him go straight to the restaurant See yas Sarrada
I'm making you sit at opposite ends of the table so you behave ha ha see you Sat!!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

i can add you on if you want to come its on saturday coming?
Hey Sammy, is it BYO??
Old Sep 11th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sambo76
Hey Sammy, is it BYO??
Yes, there's a shop on the way from the broadbeach tav to Saffron. Last time lots of males put money in for cartons of tall beers...

are you coming to the pub before?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

at the last curry night bobby and myself bought a couple of boxes of tallies, seemed to do the trick
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, there's a shop on the way from the broadbeach tav to Saffron. Last time lots of males put money in for cartons of tall beers...

are you coming to the pub before?
Hey Sammy
Really sorry but gonna have to cancel tonight, I've done a 6 day week and been at work today and am knackered. Hope you all have a fab time and take lots of piccys xx
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by sambo76
Hey Sammy
Really sorry but gonna have to cancel tonight, I've done a 6 day week and been at work today and am knackered. Hope you all have a fab time and take lots of piccys xx
Pussy!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Pussy!
Not a nice way to speak to a lady Gav, that was from Est!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:25 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Thanks for organising a good night. Good to see you all.

Annette & Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.