Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Let me know when you are about to book and me and my co-pilot Polly will confirm for definite if not before.

Originally Posted by Carbery
Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Drinks from 6:00pm, table in private room from 7:30.

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Cappuccino (All the way from NZ!)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly (maybe)
Ann (maybe)
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.

All are welcome - the night are a good time to meet fellow expats, swop experiences and enjoy a good curry too. Add large amounts of alcohol to the mix and usually a good night is had by all.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
Let me know when you are about to book and me and my co-pilot Polly will confirm for definite if not before.
Yep, I'm a definite as long as you're Ok with the driving..........?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Count us in too!! - Thanks Steve!
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, I'm a definite as long as you're Ok with the driving..........?
I'm fine with the driving it's the staying awake I have a problem with as the car doesn't let you have a snooze like the train... but as long as you shake me when I slump on the wheel all shoud be good.

Put me and Pol down as definites Steve please...

Last edited by pproehann; Sep 2nd 2010 at 9:57 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine with the driving it's the staying awake I have a problem with as the car doesn't let you have a snooze like the train... but as long as you poke me when I slump on the wheel all shoud be good.

I will come prepared to to poke you at regular intervals
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

I will be driving the soccer wagon so if anyone lives comfortably between Broadbeach and Helensvale I could help you out with a lift. (Will only cost you a samosa).
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

I will come prepared to to poke you at regular intervals
I've edited mine that sounded just wrong...
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:26 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Count us in too!! - Thanks Steve!
Thats great Sam!

I'm fine with the driving it's the staying awake I have a problem with as the car doesn't let you have a snooze like the train... but as long as you shake me when I slump on the wheel all shoud be good.

Looking forward to giving you 2 a proper Gold Coast welcome!!

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 9th October at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:31 am
Home and Happy

I've edited mine that sounded just wrong...
I will be armed with a bit of twig with which to poke you.,...I was given one last week, knew I'd find a use for it
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I will be armed with a bit of twig with which to poke you.,...I was given one last week, knew I'd find a use for it
Stop it now, I'll get a stitch in my side...
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carbery
Looking forward to giving you 2 a proper Gold Coast welcome!!

Gold Coast curry night

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Mr & Mrs RenShen
Polly
Ann
BobbyFTM & Linda
Alan & Michelle.
Sam & Stu
Thank you kind sir, I'll make sure to have my hair trimmed before I come.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:41 am
Home and Happy

Stop it now, I'll get a stitch in my side...
oooh no thats far too domextic, I don't do sewing!
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

oooh no thats far too domextic, I don't do sewing!
Or spelling...
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:07 pm
Home and Happy

Or spelling...
Specially when typing left handed while trying to plug the pc back in Anyone want a job as an office cleaner, I just sacked the last one for crashing the main computer to plug the hoover in !!! Tonight is going downhill rapidly.......
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you kind sir, I'll make sure to have my hair trimmed before I come.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.