Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Old Oct 9th 2010, 4:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 9th October

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I didn't think Royalty carried money though, don't they have servants for that?
yip steves the velet
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
yip steves the velet
Slave to Lady Carberry
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Slave to Lady Carberry
yip, hes a walk over. debs calls him her red carpet
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:05 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yip, hes a walk over. debs calls him her red carpet
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:34 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

we will be pished by then.
I wont have to buy you any then

leave mine in behind the bar
Old Oct 9th 2010, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I arrived at Broadbeach to be greeted by this horrible rain and wind - jeez, I could have stayed in Wellington if that's what the GC has to offer!

I've been awake since 5am NZ time (that's 2am QLD time). I've just about given up trying to take a 'nana nap' so I'll probably look like a zombie by this evening!

Looking forward to meeting you all - any of you blokes going to be easy to spot wearing an England t-shirt?
Old Oct 9th 2010, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I arrived at Broadbeach to be greeted by this horrible rain and wind - jeez, I could have stayed in Wellington if that's what the GC has to offer!

I've been awake since 5am NZ time (that's 2am QLD time). I've just about given up trying to take a 'nana nap' so I'll probably look like a zombie by this evening!

Looking forward to meeting you all - any of you blokes going to be easy to spot wearing an England t-shirt?
unfortunately the rain is here to stay for the next 3 days , never known it to rain so much here over the past month.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:02 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino

BobbyFTM cant one that fits him
I will be wearing a red shirt BTW
Old Oct 9th 2010, 4:09 pm
Home and Happy

Well as everyone else has fallen over......here are a few pics!
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020245.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020246.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020247.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020248.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020249.jpg  

Old Oct 9th 2010, 4:12 pm
Home and Happy

second batch......
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020251.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020252.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020253.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020254.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020255.jpg  

Old Oct 9th 2010, 4:15 pm
Home and Happy

last ines (from me!)
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020258.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020259.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020260.jpg   Gold Coast curry night 9th October-p1020261.jpg  
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

pomeyboy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great night.

Big thanks to Steve and co for organizing everything.

Went so quick never got to say hello to everyone hopefully see you all at the next Curry night.

Julia and Colin
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Thanks Steve for organising, great night and good to see some old and new faces. And thanks Soapy for opening my eyes to the world of a backpacker! Fantastic fun
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

wow I feel rough!

thanks steve and the queen again for a great night
thanks to everyone for turning up
we didnt get much of a chance to chat to everyone because we had promised to be somewhere else and had to bolt just after the curry

we managed to catch a few songs at the backpackers before the police shut it down lol
i have a few photos to add later, but i took most of them with pollys camera
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Thanks Steve for organising, great night and good to see some old and new faces. And thanks Soapy for opening my eyes to the world of a backpacker! Fantastic fun
it would have been better if we didnt arrive so late.
the reopened the bar after we left and tony did a few more tunes
pauline dragged me home by then and i missed it lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.