Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast curry night 14th May

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Steve is a great guy, and being new to the group, he took me under his wing and bought my beer all night. So any one new to the gold coast, come along - Steve is buying
Old Apr 18th 2011, 8:05 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkMC
he took me under his wing and bought my beer all night.
I dont think you realise Mark that I lifted your wallet that night and returned it to your pocket just before you left..
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
I dont think you realise Mark that I lifted your wallet that night and returned it to your pocket just before you left..
i thought he had lost weight that night lol
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:27 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy©
i thought he had lost weight that night lol
it counter acted the weight I put on from the sweets I keep pinching from his tuck shop...
Old Apr 19th 2011, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Put us down too - Kevin & Anita, just moved here two weeks ago so would be great to meet you all.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:02 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kendalanita
Put us down too - Kevin & Anita, just moved here two weeks ago so would be great to meet you all.

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 14th May at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Colin & Julia
Mr & Mrs Soapy
Mark & Kerry
Polly
Kevin & Anita
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Gold Coast curry night

Saturday 14th May at Saffron Indian Gourmet Restaurant, Sierra Grand Tower Broadbeach

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Colin & Julia
Mr & Mrs Soapy
Mark & Kerry
Polly
Kevin & Anita
Have you spoke to the bobster?
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:21 am
Decreased member

Have you spoke to the bobster?
I think he is in Fiji at the mo - I mentioned it before he left though..
Old Apr 19th 2011, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Hi, we have been in th GC for 4mths now , and would like to come ..
Darren & Zoe
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I think he is in Fiji at the mo - I mentioned it before he left though..
ah, right
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by milly123
Darren & Zoe
welcome to the goldie guys i'm sure steve will add your names. its always a good laugh
Old Apr 20th 2011, 6:27 am
Decreased member

Originally Posted by milly123
Darren & Zoe
Looking forward to meeting you...

Gold Coast curry night

Steve & Debs (Carbery)
Colin & Julia
Mr & Mrs Soapy
Mark & Kerry
Polly
Kevin & Anita
Darren & Zoe

I will PM everyone to confirm numbers after Easter.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:11 am
Just Joined

pomeyboy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best thing about expats is that great sense of humour. Steve buying all night is pricelesss hahahahahhaahhaaha

sorry steve
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:31 am
Decreased member

Originally Posted by pomeyboy05
the best thing about expats is that great sense of humour. Steve buying all night is pricelesss hahahahahhaahhaaha

sorry steve

Yes Colin its always a good laugh - the only 'awkward' moment is when we move from the bar to the table, there seems to be a bit of pushing and shoving as nobody wants to sit next to Soapy and listen to his pish all night
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:30 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

nobody wants to sit next to Soapy and listen to his pish all night
Eh, I had to sit next to Colin last time...I rekon Soapy's pish would be easy to put up with...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.