Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Old Apr 27th 2012, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Its that time of year again folks. time to drum up support for our Christmas in July event.
This event is the 6th held on the gold coast. expats from Brissie, the sunshine coast, tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England V Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There is a visit from Santa. The club will supply free foot at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap ands its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world

The game kicks off at 12 on the 14th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore
Old Apr 30th 2012, 3:11 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas In July Expats Meet 2012

Originally Posted by soapy©
Its that time of year again folks. time to drum up support for our Christmas in July event.
This event is the 6th held on the gold coast. expats from Brissie, the sunshine coast, tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England V Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There is a visit from Santa. The club will supply free foot at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap ands its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world

The game kicks off at 12 on the 14th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore

I think it would be better if the club supplied free food, im not sure what use free foot is to anyone..........heather mills maybe.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 10:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
I think it would be better if the club supplied free food, im not sure what use free foot is to anyone..........heather mills maybe.
you could do wae a free foot. i have seen you play
Old Apr 30th 2012, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

you could do wae a free foot. i have seen you play
You might just get a free foot up the backside talking like that to the midfield general
Old Apr 30th 2012, 10:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You might just get a free foot up the backside talking like that to the midfield general
he would need to catch me pal
Old Apr 30th 2012, 11:24 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

he would need to catch me pal
I would just sneak up behind you in the bar!!
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:39 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

jesus at this stage it looks like it's me you and bobby going!! never mind a scotland england game, it will be world cup willy with you in goal!!
Old May 2nd 2012, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Now that would be a first, Soapy infront of someone at the bar
Old May 2nd 2012, 8:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

jesus at this stage it looks like it's me you and bobby going!! never mind a scotland england game, it will be world cup willy with you in goal!!
nah, theres also a FB page pal and as you know there are plenty of names down
Old May 3rd 2012, 11:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

nah, theres also a FB page pal and as you know there are plenty of names down
Is there a Meet going on then? What a surprise better start saving me pennies.......are the club going to get decent cider in again for us?
Old May 5th 2012, 2:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is there a Meet going on then? What a surprise better start saving me pennies.......are the club going to get decent cider in again for us?
I hope so Polly. i will speak to them
Old May 5th 2012, 9:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy at the bar,never seen that
Old May 7th 2012, 5:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Soapy at the bar,never seen that
sick of buyin you beer
Old May 7th 2012, 12:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

sick of buyin you beer
You mean yer off sick when you have to buy me a beer

I'll be expecting one next july
Old May 11th 2012, 11:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You mean yer off sick when you have to buy me a beer

I'll be expecting one next july
England have plenty of volunteers though so you're screwed for a game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.