Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009

Originally Posted by Only me
I've just walked from Robina to Reedy Creek(with no Kebab) and ma feet are killing me. Ma wife isny talking to me and we lost 4-2. Would i have missed it, not on your nelly. Thanks Soapy, Jim, Mal,Scotty and Ann for the kind text messages, Here's to the next one.

Great post Rab only sorry that your day ended with a walk like that with NO kebab! And the misses will be talking to ya soon coz shewuvs ya
Paulinexxx
Old Jul 5th 2009, 12:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

A HUGE thanks to everyone who turned up
a special thanks to the mob who travelled brom brissie and afar
thanks to Steve, Debs, Jim and the girls for helping set the place up on friday
thanks to Dtox for his DJ skills
thanks to Santa for turning up
thanks to Rab for again organising the club side of things (im sure we will have more in the future)
thanks to Paul for standing in as the England manager at the last min
thanks to both teams for a fantastic game
thanks to wilson for finding a fantastic cup and for helping with the scotland team
thanks to big Russ for the idea

and well done England, but we will be taking it back next time

got be the best match we have had by for and it was the biggest turn out for this event. i havent a clue on numbers, but it was massive

well done everyone!

oh and a special thanks to pauline for letting me last that long
Old Jul 5th 2009, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

The biggest thanks to Soapy and Pauline for organising everything, you done an outstanding job as always, was one of the best so far I think! fantastic turnout, we had a brilliant day and best of all I got to go home with santa!!! :0)

Lisa x
Old Jul 5th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

yep, fab day/night!!

slightly rough today

Well done soaps and all the crew who helped to organise it!!!

xx
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:14 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Soapy. Top day. But my knee is ****ed.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

thanks soapy and to everyone who helped organise another great day.
you may have to start looking at hiring the convention center at the rate that the event is growing. cheers again all
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©

Well
to all the doubting Thomas' out there Soapy got home at..........
-
-
-
-
-
23.30 a wee bit weathered but otherwise sound. So guys I think that I may have won the bet
Cough up
Paulinexxxxxxxxx
22.30?? Bah humbug, he's a lightweight.....I've only just got home now.....11.45am
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-100_3035.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-100_3036.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-100_3032.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2009, 2:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
thanks soapy and to everyone who helped organise another great day.
you may have to start looking at hiring the convention center at the rate that the event is growing. cheers again all
You're right, it was a fantastic day, thoroughly enjoyed myself

Many thanks to everyone involved in organising it, and special thanks to Paul and Netty for providing bed and breakfast at short notice

BRING ON THE RE-MATCH!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 2:08 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Just a few thankyous

Thankyou to the whole of the ENGLAND team for being far superior to out northern friends.
Thankyou to the whole of the scotland team for being far inferior to your southern friends.

And of course thankyou to Dave (Dicko) for trying his hardest to make a match of it, Dave scotlands best player in my book mate.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Once again had a terrific time ( from what i can remember ).Many thanx to Soapy and his gang for organising yet another fab day out

Well done ENGLAND

As you can see i now possess one big fat calf (which matches the rest of the body ) and i wasn't even playing
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-sydney-bridge-climb.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:27 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Once again had a terrific time ( from what i can remember ).Many thanx to Soapy and his gang for organising yet another fab day out

Well done ENGLAND

As you can see i now possess one big fat calf (which matches the rest of the body ) and i wasn't even playing
I'm sure there are better pics of you somewhere which will be posted later, but in the meantime........how much of last night DO you remember?!!
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-100_3030.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sure there are better pics of you somewhere which will be posted later, but in the meantime........how much of last night DO you remember?!!
Not a great deal actually I'm reliably informed i was tucked up for 10bells whilst the others had the Voddy bottle out accompanied by pizzas
Old Jul 5th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to Soapy, Pauline and everyone else involved in organising a brill day yesterday - had a great time. Here's a few photos to prove it
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-01.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-05.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-07.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-08.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-09.jpg  

Old Jul 5th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

And a few more ....
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-12.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-13.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-14.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-15.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-19.jpg  

Old Jul 5th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Last few...
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-21.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-51.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-53.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-70.jpg   Gold Coast Christmas in July 2009-expats-night-58.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.