British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/gold-coast-brisbane-golf-day-629542/)

floweroscotland Sep 7th 2009 10:45 am

GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

Right guys

the next installment of the goldy versus brissy golf day is coming up, it's been a little while since we organised 1 for various reasons;), but it's underway now.

It will be held at Gold Coast Country Club (near the highway cut off) (all details will be posted fully once nos get in) it will be no more than $70.00 ,this includes round of golf, cart hire, lunch and all prizes. It will be held on Sunday 18th October not a great deal of notice but hopefully enough, tee of times will be between 8am and 9.30am (this will be sorted beforehand)

I already have a big interest in this day but we are always open to getting new guys involved, it's a great day to meet new people and have a bit of a laugh on the way.

If your interested in coming along give either myself, paul (PAP01)or if you know anyone else who is involved a pm and we can take things from there, I will be posting on here to keep everyone up to date, the last days have been good and it's not for all serious golfers out there we have plenty of non-golfers!!!!!! who come for a round of golf and a few bevvies.:beer:

cheers lads

Jim

The Bloke Sep 7th 2009 10:55 am

Re: GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

Originally Posted by floweroscotland (Post 7910852)
Right guys

the next installment of the goldy versus brissy golf day is coming up, it's been a little while since we organised 1 for various reasons;), but it's underway now.

It will be held at Gold Coast Country Club (near the highway cut off) (all details will be posted fully once nos get in) it will be no more than $70.00 ,this includes round of golf, cart hire, lunch and all prizes. It will be held on Sunday 18th October not a great deal of notice but hopefully enough, tee of times will be between 8am and 9.30am (this will be sorted beforehand)

I already have a big interest in this day but we are always open to getting new guys involved, it's a great day to meet new people and have a bit of a laugh on the way.

If your interested in coming along give either myself, paul (PAP01)or if you know anyone else who is involved a pm and we can take things from there, I will be posting on here to keep everyone up to date, the last days have been good and it's not for all serious golfers out there we have plenty of non-golfers!!!!!! who come for a round of golf and a few bevvies.:beer:

cheers lads

Jim

At this stage you can count me in - novice hacker grade...:D

neil_coul Sep 7th 2009 11:32 am

Can you put my name down?

Thanks

Neil

PAP01 Sep 7th 2009 11:50 am

Cheers Jim, have a few names already for Brisbane

Paul
Billy
Gary Parkinson
Dave Sharpe

Will get the other to confirm over the next to days.;)

soapy© Sep 7th 2009 7:47 pm

I'm in:thumbsup:

Bernieboy Sep 7th 2009 11:09 pm

Waiting for my next roster to come out but pretty sure im off,will confirm asap.:thumbup:

neil_coul Sep 8th 2009 12:37 am

you got your golf clubs yet ;)

ronanbrady Sep 8th 2009 12:48 am

In for Bris too please, GUI 16 h'cap.

Cheers.

bazlea Sep 8th 2009 10:55 am

Count me in for the day out. :thumbsup:

Barry

PAP01 Sep 8th 2009 11:46 am

Originally Posted by bazlea (Post 7913504)
Count me in for the day out. :thumbsup:

Barry

Cheers Barry ;)

Pollyana Sep 8th 2009 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by neil_coul (Post 7912515)
you got your golf clubs yet ;)

Probably still in the boot of someone's car :lol:

soapy© Sep 8th 2009 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7913845)
Probably still in the boot of someone's car :lol:

the clubs or bobby?:rofl:

Pollyana Sep 8th 2009 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by soapy© (Post 7914834)
the clubs or bobby?:rofl:

:lol: Well i doubt there's room for both of them :rofl:

Bernieboy Sep 9th 2009 1:43 am

At the moment im working but will try and sort something out:(

PAP01 Sep 9th 2009 9:42 am

No prob Bernie, list of players coming along nicely ;)