Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

Old Oct 16th 2009, 2:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
and you talk more shite than both of us put together.
IS THAT IT?????
i thought i would feel you a line and you would come back with a belter of a wan liner, and what did you do. typed merr pish
Old Oct 16th 2009, 2:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Right guys

the next installment of the goldy versus brissy golf day is coming up, it's been a little while since we organised 1 for various reasons, but it's underway now.

It will be held at Gold Coast Country Club (near the highway cut off) (all details will be posted fully once nos get in) it will be no more than $70.00 ,this includes round of golf, cart hire, lunch and all prizes. It will be held on Sunday 18th October not a great deal of notice but hopefully enough, tee of times will be between 8am and 9.30am
Old Oct 16th 2009, 5:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh im sorry but why are you commenting on this thread,yer a woman and golf day is a boy's event,so go off and do a bit of dusting or whatever wimmin do
Carry on like that and I'll find some creative uses for my feather duster.....you might be incapable of playing golf again
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Carry on like that and I'll find some creative uses for my feather duster.....you might be incapable of playing golf again
you will have to remove the clubs to insert the duster
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickbrissy
anyone fancy being sober driver for me??
Sorry Nick would offer, but got Bernie & Polly heading down with us and the mrs is going to drive . Me and Bernie only drink pop and we wouldn't want people to think it only a pish up now would we

what time we starting Saturday Brenie
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01

wait till he finds out theres a drinks cart
bet he forgets his wallet
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:03 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
you will have to remove the clubs to insert the duster
Wanna watch?
Sorry Nick would offer, but got Bernie & Polly heading down with us and the mrs is going to drive . Me and Bernie only drink pop and we wouldn't want people to think it only a pish up now would we
Sober as judges usually the pair of you

He has to find his way back to Brisbane first from some beach up the coast, I reckon he'll have had a few before he even gets to Brisbane......I imagine it being a bit like the Paddington Bear story, I'll get to the city and find him being ejected from a train looking rather tipsy and with a label round his neck "Please return this Legionnaire to Polly the Witch, Mountain Bar, Brisbane"

I'm hearing that one too....."Hey Poll, how much cash can you lend me......" What are friends for, after all
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks cart think i will have to pull out, i can't play golf with a bunch of pish heads
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Drinks cart think i will have to pull out, i can't play golf with a bunch of pish heads
You can keep them in order -someone needs to make sure they all get home OK!! And don't forget to put in a ladder in case Bernie slides into any bunkers.......
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You can keep them in order -someone needs to make sure they all get home OK!! And don't forget to put in a ladder in case Bernie slides into any bunkers.......
ME , KEEP THAT LOT IN ORDER.

Ok

Soapy Colton Cold
Jim Vodka
Bernie Anythink as long as it cold
Haggis VB
Rab vodka

do you want me to carry on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

LET US PRAY

God, What is my fascination with this game?
Is it the outdoors — the green fairways, the blue skies, the lakes and trees,
the feel of the breeze across my face?
Is it the friends with whom I play — their companionship, their encouragement, the conversation between holes, the silence as we wait our turn?
Is it the game — the balance between grace and skill and power,
the striving for perfection, the loft of the ball, the precision of the putt?
Or is it all of these, and in these, meditations about all of life — harmony, friendship, balance, and, every once in awhile, the perfect shot and a glorious Amen.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

LET US PRAY
Let us also pray the bushfire situation calms down otherwise I am looking at overtime shifts across the weekend.....
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

right guys the pish talking is over here is the teams/groups for the big event, sorry it's a bit delayed waiting on confirmations and that

group 1
GOLDY 1 - RUSS
GOLDY 2 - SOAPY
brissy 1 - ronan
brissy 2 - russel(cams m8)

group 2
GOLDY 1 - PHIL
GOLDY 2 - NEIL(_COUL)
brissy 1 - paul(pap)
brissy 2 - rob(matts m8)

group 3
GOLDY 1 - JIM
GOLDY 2 - DAVE
brissy 1 - conner
brissy 2 - gary

group 4
GOLDY 1 - MARK
GOLDY 2 - STEVE THORN
brissy 1 - dave
brissy 2 - ronnie(wilsons m8)

group 5
GOLDY 1 - WILSON
GOLDY 2 - RYAN
brissy 1 - andy cartwright
brissy 2 - bernie

group 6
GOLDY 1 - GREG
GOLDY 2 - RICHARD
brissy 1 - steve l
brissy 2 - lee h

group 7
GOLDY 1 - BEN
GOLDY 2 - GARY
brissy 1 - paul r
brissy 2 - darren kleba

group 8
GOLDY 1 - ALAN NELSON
GOLDY 2 - MALKY
brissy 1 - billy
brissy 2 - sean

group 9
GOLDY 1 - ROB
GOLDY 2 - JASON
brissy 1 - barry
brissy 2 - nick

group 10
GOLDY 1 - GARY HUGHES
GOLDY 2 - CAMERON
brissy 1 - mick
brissy 2 - john r

group 11
GOLDY 1 - MATT LOWE
GOLDY 2 - DARREN CASEY
brissy 1 - julian
brissy 2 - roy

group 12
GOLDY 1 - PETE
GOLDY 2 - IAN
brissy 1 - haggis
brissy 2 - jim(wilsons m8)

hope everyone is happy about this, sorry big russ, someone has to go round with soapy, hope you have your ear muffs and for PAPs group your rule book

looking forward to it lads, bring it on, there is only one thing to say now!!!!!!!

c'mon the goldy

jim
Old Oct 16th 2009, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
r there is only one thing to say now!!!!!!!

c'mon the goldy

jim
Thought you said the pish talking was over

Seriously, hope you all have a good day!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland

hope everyone is happy about this, sorry big russ, someone has to go round with soapy, hope you have your ear muffs and for PAPs group your rule book

looking forward to it lads, bring it on, there is only one thing to say now!!!!!!!

c'mon the goldy

jim
dont tell me Russ is still using that line "ive not played for years"

oh and Pap, remember to count yir gimmies (if you ever get close enough to get one

thanks again Jum for all the hard work you have put into this pal, yir a Gem!

bernie, dont forget your step for the cart

lookin forward to it lads, moan the goldie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.