Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

Old Sep 10th 2009, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOLD COAST/BRISBANE GOLF DAY

bump
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

you want names for a piss up you mean !!!!!! Surpised you dont have more than that by now !!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:01 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
Surpised you dont have more than that by now !!
They have, although I'm now not on the list. It's just not posted on here.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOLD COAST PLAYERS !!!!!! COME ON GUYS GET YOUR NAME DOWN ITS A GREAT DAY
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the Brisbane side is full,but still put your name down as people do drop out
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:44 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Looks like the Brisbane side is full,but still put your name down as people do drop out
Still interested! Will play for the Gold Coast if I have to.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Still interested! Will play for the Gold Coast if I have to.
We have not for gotten you!!!!
We know you want to take part, but give us time to sort things with the new guys, who have recently arrived and also ones who are arriving from the UK.
We have received PMs from guys who would like to take part as this is the ideal opportunity for them to meet people and help them settle into a new life in OZ. As this is what the game is all about.

Paul
Old Sep 14th 2009, 12:00 pm
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Girls shall we have a bet on who looses the most balls???

You all know my hubby PAP. We buy balls by the bucket, its funny watching him play
He played so bad a couple of weeks ago at Gainsborough Greens... even i could have done better.

Guess us girls will be taxi drivers as usual.......
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by netty
Girls shall we have a bet on who looses the most balls???

You all know my hubby PAP. We buy balls by the bucket, its funny watching him play
He played so bad a couple of weeks ago at Gainsborough Greens... even i could have done better.

Guess us girls will be taxi drivers as usual.......
ohh so he has been out practising again

thats him cut now, defo golfer for this one

jim
Old Sep 15th 2009, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys

here is all the info I have at present...........

still waiting on confirmation of nos, if your wanting to go, get your name down we have a few guys waiting to take places if I don't get final nos... cheers

right

The golf day is sunday 18th oct at Gold Coast Country Club

, if you driving south from Brissy you take exit 62 keep to the left hand lane and follow the rd till you see the first set of traffic lights (you will see the MASSIVE westfield shopping centre on your right) make your way into middle, continue through these lights passed the zupps garage on your right and stick to the right hand lane, about 500metres up the rd is the RIGHT hand cut of to the country club (there is a smaller set of lights here, with a filter lane) follow this rd up as far as you can, you will pass an old driving range its further up passed this
thats from google maps for dummies

if you need any further assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

The day will cost $70 this is for golf, your cart hire, your lunch and all prizes. looking to have all monies in for the 1st weekend of oct which is sat/sun 3rd/4th ,if you make contact with either paul(PAP01) or myself we can arrange to get it somehow (bank transfer or pick it up?)

bevvy money is seperate!!!!!!!!!

if you need to hire clubs let me no, some guys have spare sets if not I can get a price for you from the course.

All golfers must wear a collared shirt.

There is showering facilities in the clubhouse, not top drawer but ok.

There is no lockers but I have spoke to the pro shop and they will keep bags while your on the course in their back office if you let me know beforehand.

We need everyone at the course for 8.00am sharp so we can organise everything if your running late, give us a bell then at least we know were we stand(just pm and I will pass on my no or pauls)

The clubhouse has full bar facilities and stays open till 6/6.30ish pm, I know brissy boys like to make a sharp exit and it is appreciated as you have a long drive ahead, as soon as the last group gets in and fed we will get the prizes underway and if you want to stay you are more than welcome as plenty do.

The golf format is based on ambrose(best/longest ball), there will be 4 balls teeing of -2 from goldy 2 from brissy , only 1 score is required per twosome.
the team(goldy/brissy) result is taking from 4 ball results (matchplay) and the individual prizes is pairing scores. sounds confusing but it is actually worked out easier on the day, but bear in mind it is not a serious day more about meeting new faces and having a day out!!

the teams will be posted nearer the time, once nos and handicaps(be fair guys plenty of guys don't play on a regular basis) come in, you will either be a golfer or non, each twosome is made up of one of each!

If anyone needs to know anything at all don't hesitate to contact us,I hope I have covered most things, looking forward to it already, lets hope that cup is all polished up lads because it's coming home to were it belongs

c'mon the goldy

jim

Last edited by floweroscotland; Sep 15th 2009 at 1:31 am.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:19 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
ohh so he has been out practising again

thats him cut now, defo golfer for this one

jim

Paul practising thats a laugh and put him as a golfer You mean add more onto his score.
He hit the one ball and it only went the length of a couple of cars. Did i pee my self laughing.
I do feel sorry for the team who as the short straw with Paul.
Like you say its a good day for you guys and not to take serious and make new comers feel welcome.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Paul practising thats a laugh and put him as a golfer You mean add more onto his score.
He hit the one ball and it only went the length of a couple of cars. Did i pee my self laughing.
Like you say its a good day for you guys and not to take serious and make new comers feel welcome.
Have you no any dishes to be washed or dusting to be done
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks my loving wife

Tart
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:20 pm
annette

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Have you no any dishes to be washed or dusting to be done
Don;t worry about disher i have the dish washer. Shouldn't you be doing your ironing...
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:22 pm
annette

Originally Posted by PAP01
Thanks my loving wife

Tart

I know you love me What would you do without me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.