Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Old Mar 29th 2006, 9:59 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Hi,

We haven't had a Gold Coast meet up for a while on here and given I missed the last one, thought I'd try and organise one for Sunday 9th April. Me and the Mrs thought that the park by Southport Surf Life Savers Club at Main Beach would be a good spot.

There's BBQ's and a good park there.

So does anyone fancy it? Say 1pmish?

Paul and Nicole.

Last edited by diddy; Mar 29th 2006 at 11:01 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2006, 10:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast BBQ - Sunday 9th April - Anyone Up For It?

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi,

We haven't had a Gold Coast meet up for a while on here and given I missed the last one, thought I'd try and organise one for Sunday 9th April. Me and the Mrs thought that the park by Southport Surt Life Savers Club at Main Beach would be a good spot.

Paul and Nicole.
Sounds good to me Paul. I think we can make it, my nephew and his girlfriend are over then but think they might be up in Brissie that weekend. If they are, we can come, if not, see you next time.
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi Paul and Nicole,

We would love to come along please. Been here 2 weeks and have just moved into our rental. There will be 2 adiults (well me and Darrin!!) and 2 kids Amy and Lauren (11 and 6).

See you there
Marie
x
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:19 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sounds good to me Paul. I think we can make it, my nephew and his girlfriend are over then but think they might be up in Brissie that weekend. If they are, we can come, if not, see you next time.
Great. Hope to see you there.

Paul.
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:20 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi Paul and Nicole,

We would love to come along please. Been here 2 weeks and have just moved into our rental. There will be 2 adiults (well me and Darrin!!) and 2 kids Amy and Lauren (11 and 6).

See you there
Marie
x

Hi,

Welcome to Oz.

Nearer the time, I'll put some directions up as well.

See you there.

Paul.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi,

We haven't had a Gold Coast meet up for a while on here and given I missed the last one, thought I'd try and organise one for Sunday 9th April. Me and the Mrs thought that the park by Southport Surf Life Savers Club at Main Beach would be a good spot.

Paul and Nicole.
Hi there,

We would also love to come along. Been here 4 weeks now and are intrigued how the BBQ's on the beach work!! Looking forward to it.

Judith, Wayne and Zack (19 months going on 4 with attitude!!)
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:35 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi there,

We would also love to come along. Been here 4 weeks now and are intrigued how the BBQ's on the beach work!! Looking forward to it.

Hi,

Welcome to the Gold Coast. See you there.

Paul.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi there,

Snap! Been here just under 4 weeks also! Count us in for our first meet up. I'll add it to our extremely jam packed social diary..........! John, Michelle, Shannon (13) (Irish Aussie Teen) and Billy (8). See you all there! x
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi Paul and Nicole,

See you there
Marie
x
Hi Marie, just seen your post. Nice to see someone with older kids - ours are 13 and 8. At least our 13 year old (Shannon) would have someone the same age (ish) to chat to on the day - especially another girl who is new to the Gold Coast as well. Afraid to say our youngest, Billy, who's 8 is a boy and probably wouldn't been seen dead talking to a girl..... Anyway, see you there. Michelle x
Old Mar 31st 2006, 11:38 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, can probably make it. I think hubby is working that day so if I come it'll be just me and Libby(4)
Marie
Old Apr 1st 2006, 10:50 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi all, can probably make it. I think hubby is working that day so if I come it'll be just me and Libby(4)
Marie
Great, see you there.

Paul.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
nah, bollox to that...........meet up with a bunch of strangers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u there lol
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 8:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nah, bollox to that...........meet up with a bunch of strangers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u there lol
I'll give Debsy a ring. I think she could possibly pop out of the front door for this one.

My nephew is obviously keeping his itinerary to himself because I have no idea what they are doing but would assume that as they are landing on Thursday evening, they will chill out in Brissie that weekend - I would anyway but they are only 17 and 18
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 8:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'll give Debsy a ring. I think she could possibly pop out of the front door for this one.

My nephew is obviously keeping his itinerary to himself because I have no idea what they are doing but would assume that as they are landing on Thursday evening, they will chill out in Brissie that weekend - I would anyway but they are only 17 and 18
so u will be there?
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
Hiya

I'm off for a 2 day First Aid course, but Chris and the kids may come along

Have a good one

Sue x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.