Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador

Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador

Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:28 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador

Hi,

On the 'How long shall we leave it thread' we came to a 7th May date and Labrador as the place for the next BBQ. I guess 12ish will be the start time. Everyone one is welcome, so please come along.

Nearer the time, I'll post directions but it's pretty easy to find next to the Grand Hotel.

I hope this doesn't affect the meet up on the 29th April as that sounds like an evening thing. Please go along to both.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Paul and Nicole.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 1:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador

if im not working i will be there this time
Originally Posted by diddy
Hi,

On the 'How long shall we leave it thread' we came to a 7th May date and Labrador as the place for the next BBQ. I guess 12ish will be the start time. Everyone one is welcome, so please come along.

Nearer the time, I'll post directions but it's pretty easy to find next to the Grand Hotel.

I hope this doesn't affect the meet up on the 29th April as that sounds like an evening thing. Please go along to both.

Paul and Nicole.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as we've managed to get the house sorted we'll be there

Sue x
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi Paul and Nicole,

We will be there.

Darrin, Marie & Girls
x
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
Hi guys,

Think we are free, hope to have house sorted by then, so fingers crossed should be able to come along.

Judith, Wayne & Zack
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
Hi Paul & Nic, we'll be there I reckon! ...

Paul & Nic

LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Paul and Nicole.
We`ll be there as well Paul, but will need bit more info of where it is please - whats the meet on the 29th ive not been on the computer for a while and must of missed info on that one.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
Ahem

Found it
Old Apr 26th 2006, 2:09 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

hiya we should be there on 7th may too (hopefully)
regards
vb2
Old Apr 26th 2006, 2:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, count us four in for this one
Old Apr 26th 2006, 11:12 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smokey55
We`ll be there as well Paul, but will need bit more info of where it is please - whats the meet on the 29th ive not been on the computer for a while and must of missed info on that one.
Hi guys

Hope the move into the shop went well.

To find the park in Labrador head north on the Gold Coast highway, straight past Southport and then onto Labrador. Eventually you'll get to a set of traffic lights with the Grand hotel on your right and you'll see the park across the road from there. On the opposite corner you'll see a Senior Citizens club.

I'm guessing it's still the Gold Coast Highway although it may be Brisbane Road as on leads into the other.

Let me know if you're still not sure where it is.

Paul.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 3:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hi guys

Hope the move into the shop went well.

To find the park in Labrador head north on the Gold Coast highway, straight past Southport and then onto Labrador. Eventually you'll get to a set of traffic lights with the Grand hotel on your right and you'll see the park across the road from there. On the opposite corner you'll see a Senior Citizens club.

I'm guessing it's still the Gold Coast Highway although it may be Brisbane Road as on leads into the other.

Let me know if you're still not sure where it is.

Paul.
harley park and its right next to this
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador-outside1.jpg   Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador-shop1.jpg  
Old Apr 26th 2006, 4:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

6 Marine Parade
Harley Park,
Labrador
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast BBQ - 7th May, Labrador-contactmap2.gif  
Old Apr 27th 2006, 6:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
harley park and its right next to this
What's the seafood place like - any good?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.