Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST - AUSTRALIA DAY MEET 26 JAN

GOLD COAST - AUSTRALIA DAY MEET 26 JAN

Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: GOLD COAST - AUSTRALIA DAY MEET 26 JAN

BUMP

Right lets get this thread back on track.The meet is starting from 11 a.m and so far we have 7 families joining us, and lots more welcome

Allyson
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

mariandyok is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

we'll try to make it too. Got here 7th Jan and love it so far..looking forward meeting you all.

Andy
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

UsLot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

We arrive back on the Gold Coast on Australia day [2nd time around]. There's myself and partner Wayne and our three boys [18, 17, 15]. We fly in early morning, so might drop off our bags and make our way down to say hi. The idea is for us all to try and stay awake till early eve

Mandy x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=UsLot;7167155]Hiya

We arrive back on the Gold Coast on Australia day [2nd time around]. There's myself and partner Wayne and our three boys [18, 17, 15]. We fly in early morning, so might drop off our bags and make our way down to say hi. The idea is for us all to try and stay awake till early eve

Mandy x[/QUOTE

Great we look forward to meeting you all, we will do our best to keep you all awake lol!!

Allyson
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mariandyok
Hi,

we'll try to make it too. Got here 7th Jan and love it so far..looking forward meeting you all.

Andy
Hi Andy,
There are quite a few families coming along to the meet, should be a good day.There is plenty to occupy children of all ages.Look forward to meeting all.

Allyson
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

Sorry but we probably will not make it on 26th. That's the day that our flight arrives at Brisbane. HOWEVER, we will definitely be at any other meets that are arranged, can't wait!

Hope you all have a lovely day, it will be a big day for us too.

Love,
Ren xx
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hello all,

Sorry but we probably will not make it on 26th. That's the day that our flight arrives at Brisbane. HOWEVER, we will definitely be at any other meets that are arranged, can't wait!

Hope you all have a lovely day, it will be a big day for us too.

Love,
Ren xx
Not to worry Ren, we will be having a bbq in a few weeks so you and your family are welcome to come.I will pm once I have date time arranged.Look forward to meeting you all.

Allyson
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Allyson, see you soon xx
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:30 pm
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Hi there to all, have been on hols for a week so not been on here! But glad to see the thread is going well an look forward to meeting all these new familys an old of course!!! sarah
Old Jan 20th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

bump!!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:45 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Hi
Finally got to log in to my account after loosing my password

We will try to get along for it. Two adults and three boys age 9. I have the day off work so far and if that does not change will head up that way.

Jay
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:10 am
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Hi the beach bums from brum! not far from you we were in nuneaton, hoping you can make it I have had to scrounge the day off but hey will be worth it!!! hopefully meet you on monday sarahxx
Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: GOLD COAST - AUSTRALIA DAY MEET 26 JAN

Originally Posted by RenShen
AT LAST! A meet that I can probably make it to.
We are hoping to fly to Australia on 22nd Jan. We shipped our stuff before the visa application went in. The visa was applied for last night (457) and I think we will be booking our flights tomorrow (yes, before the visa is issued).

I know we have done this all arse about face but I am so DESPERATE to just get there after a rocky road to get this far.

So, fingers crossed, see you on Australia day
Arse about face works for me ... it makes life far more interesting than following the normal routes !!

And it shows optimism and a positive attitude - well, that's my excuse anyway
Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: GOLD COAST - AUSTRALIA DAY MEET 26 JAN

Originally Posted by Dazza49
BUMP

Right lets get this thread back on track.The meet is starting from 11 a.m and so far we have 7 families joining us, and lots more welcome

Allyson
Hiya

We've been here a year and not yet made it to any of the previous meets - OH always working !

What is the vague plan ? turn up around 11am, bring a picnic (and assorted liquid refreshment presumably ?) ... and ...

I saw a post which said something about "lots for the kids to do" - can you give us some idea of what - sorry, don't mean to sound too organised, but I know how bored my 14year old is without some form of electronics around him

Thanks all
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:38 am
Now an expat!

Hi well glad you can make it yep we will be there for 11 well we will probably get there abit early put our towels out like some other country does!!!! as for the kids there's a park mayb a bit old for ur kid but theres the water there an if anyone had a cricket set etc... mayb they could bring it a long there will be other teenagers there so hopefully they will get together! we are taking a pic nic there are bbq's there but with it being such a busy day we are thinking it may be a better option yep an some grog as long as the cops dont get ya look forwrd to meeting you sarahxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.