Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Areas to live??

Gold Coast Areas to live??

Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

appydaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gold Coast Areas to live??

Hi just noticed this thread and thought i'd put my penny's worth in

best place to live on the gold coast depends on what you can afford, try starting at HEDGES AVENUE and work your way inland until you can afford to buy Cheapest place to live and very central and near the water SOUTHPORT WATCHOUSE. Well it was nice when i stayed there.

P.S just noticed your a geordie surely you would be happy anywhere! Only joking

Last edited by appydaze; Mar 14th 2008 at 11:33 am.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by appydaze

best place to live on the gold coast depends on what you can afford, try starting at HEDGES AVENUE and work your way inland until you can afford to buy Cheapest place to live and very central and near the water SOUTHPORT WATCHOUSE. Well it was nice when i stayed there.

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Most areas of the coast are great to live in. as others have said, its just what area you feel right in.
why dont you hire a car when you get here and have a drive around all the areas. you will get a feel for the areas. talk to the schools too
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

thebaggos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hedges Avenue?? I could live with that!!! lottery -
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:08 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebaggos
Hedges Avenue?? I could live with that!!! lottery -
to be honest is not that good some of its down right tacky
( large purple house near the surf club )
especially as the houses are $8M upwards

for that kind of brass you could get a huge house in hundreds of acres
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

The watchouse is at least free!!!!

LOL
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Can anybody give us an idea of approx how many houses there are on pacific pines at the moment.
Cheers
Gary
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:46 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Can anybody give us an idea of approx how many houses there are on pacific pines at the moment.
Cheers
Gary
http://www.nfn.com.au/Gold-Coast-Sub...eal-Estate.htm
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers
Gary

About a million!!! LOL!!!

Do you fancy it there then?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

about 5 years ago they set out a plan to build 6000 new homes, when we arrived around 2 years ago they still had 4500 to build. they are nearly finished them now. but they will be building more!
im not sure how many houses were built before that, but we are in one of the first of the new homes built 11 years ago
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Its one of the ( no sorry THE) biggest, sprawling housing estates I have ever seen!! Its seems to go for miles...

I think its almost as big as the County we left behind!!!

Maybe I will get used to this vastness but hell its hard!!!

Give me a little street in a little(ish) town any day!!

There are some fabulous properties there but it just seems to go on and on and on and on and on......
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by appydaze

LOL!!! The watchouse in Southport seems a good short term accomodation I would say!!! Us Taffys would be right at home there I expect!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Cheers
Gary

There will be 10,000 houses once all the building work has finished. The Display Village will be closing in about 12 months time as there will be no more land to purchase.

Pacific Pines isnt an estate is is actually a place like Benowa, Southport etc and believe it or not I live on a quite cul-de-sac!

Therefore I will try an answer you question about 9000. I hope this helps
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
Most areas of the coast are great to live in. as others have said, its just what area you feel right in.
why dont you hire a car when you get here and have a drive around all the areas. you will get a feel for the areas. talk to the schools too

I agree, some people will tell you how good/bad an area is after only driving through it. Also once you have lived here for a few weeks/month you will get you own impression .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.