Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Cannot move your arm with a broken collarbone... it cant be plastered and has to heal itself...
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Cannot move your arm with a broken collarbone... it cant be plastered and has to heal itself...
Ah but this is proper footy where you use your feet and not rugby where you use your arms
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:09 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Ah but this is proper footy where you use your feet and not rugby where you use your arms

this could be debatable on the day Bobby!! nothing like a wee dig in the first 5 to let the opposition know you're there!!

Andy has now confirmed for the Brissy team so u are sitting at 18 mate. Now big Rab has told me the club could provide 13 strips which means you boys swapping sweaty tops so do you want to go with the original plan and you're boys wear white, or Bobby or do you want the 13 strips?

Malky
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:20 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

No sh*t sherlock,i think that one went over your head,a bit like the goal big rab sold in the last game.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
this could be debatable on the day Bobby!! nothing like a wee dig in the first 5 to let the opposition know you're there!!

Andy has now confirmed for the Brissy team so u are sitting at 18 mate. Now big Rab has told me the club could provide 13 strips which means you boys swapping sweaty tops so do you want to go with the original plan and you're boys wear white, or Bobby or do you want the 13 strips?

Malky
Please get the strips Malky then they can decide what they wanna do on the day mate Personally i wouldn't swap shirts with the lads i know
1 more for the lads hopefully mate Barry (bazleas has expressed an interest at the golf day so will wait for him to confirm or deny )
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brido
No sh*t sherlock,i think that one went over your head,a bit like the goal big rab sold in the last game.

Goal, Rab.... Wrong person Watson!!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:01 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Please get the strips Malky then they can decide what they wanna do on the day mate Personally i wouldn't swap shirts with the lads i know
1 more for the lads hopefully mate Barry (bazleas has expressed an interest at the golf day so will wait for him to confirm or deny )
right bobby lad, i have spoken to our main fixer regarding the strips and await his reply, let me know about Barry when u know
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For one deluded minute I thought this could be some excitement for the ladies as we watch the guys strip off to swap shirts....then I came back to reality and remembered who we would actually be looking at........think I'll stick to the Firies calendar
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
For one deluded minute I thought this could be some excitement for the ladies as we watch the guys strip off to swap shirts....then I came back to reality and remembered who we would actually be looking at........think I'll stick to the Firies calendar
Trust you to want to watch some fireman playing with his hose !!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Trust you to want to watch some fireman playing with his hose !!
Its research for work
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

GOOD MORNING GOLD COASTERS!!
(& Brizbanites!!)

242 (& a bit) HOURS

TO GO!!!

Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD MORNING GOLD COASTERS!!
(& Brizbanites!!)

242 (& a bit) HOURS

TO GO!!!

IS THAT ALL?
I BETTER START GETTIN THE BEER IN
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
IS THAT ALL?
I BETTER START GETTIN THE BEER IN
Careful you dont forget your scottish heritage,a scotsman getting the beers in indeed
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Careful you dont forget your scottish heritage,a scotsman getting the beers in indeed
thats why im gettin ready now, it will take me that long to get to the bar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.