Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Malky hope you have some hoops fans in your team

Haggis
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
nice one steve!! get your blue top looked out mate!!
Following on from Malky's note about the number of players in the Brizzy team (15)we would ideally like to get another 5 players on board if possible (because of the old fogeys in the team needing a rest)so please feel free to get in touch if you're wanting to take part !As Malky says "anyone who turns up will get a run out on the pitch at sometime "
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

You'd be better off kitting your lads out in these blue shirts mate cos it'll be like a cricket score when we've finished with ya this time !!

UP THE BRIZZY !!
Attached Thumbnails GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX-cricket-shirts.jpg  
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:57 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Malky hope you have some hoops fans in your team

Haggis
do you know mate i dont think we do which is a bit of a shame..

MM

Can you lads nominate a colour for brisbane to play in?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:58 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You'd be better off kitting your lads out in these blue shirts mate cos it'll be like a cricket score when we've finished with ya this time !!

UP THE BRIZZY !!
good patter bobby lad, good patter.... utter shite right enough but good patter
Old Jul 20th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

this is if im not mistaken Serbian!!

Right again!! or shoud I say...
pravo opet!!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:49 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Right again!! or shoud I say...
pravo opet!!
i think you have stuck with the balkans and Croatian
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:50 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chaps

Part deux would be most entertaining.

Count me in, if I am not to late

Cheers guys
Russ
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:21 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Chaps

Part deux would be most entertaining.

Count me in, if I am not to late

Cheers guys
Russ
Hi Russ,

the Gold Coast now has full quota but i am more than happy to add you to the reserve list and of course you are both more than welcome along to the meet (the footy is just a side to everyone meeting and getting pissed)

Malky

Just thought!! if you are the russel who played the last time your name is already down!! can you confirm!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Hi Russ,

the Gold Coast now has full quota but i am more than happy to add you to the reserve list and of course you are both more than welcome along to the meet (the footy is just a side to everyone meeting and getting pissed)

Malky

Just thought!! if you are the russel who played the last time your name is already down!! can you confirm!!
I can confirm that this is Russell(the cat) who played the last time.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:33 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Originally Posted by Only me
Thank you sir, Russel was already on the list.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

bump
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:00 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
Looks like someone is keen for me to play
Cheers guys
top result against Border Rob, you aggresive bastard!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

HEY GANG!!!!

guess what...

23 SLEEPS
to go!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
HEY GANG!!!!

guess what...

23 SLEEPS
to go!!!
Sarah you REALLY need to get out more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.