Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

going to Perth then to Sydney, bring it on!

going to Perth then to Sydney, bring it on!

Old Apr 12th 2005, 10:01 am
woooohoooo!

kate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura about
Cool GOING TO PERTH TO SYDNEYwoohoo!!!

hello people! yay, decided to go to Oz, have to convince my best mate to come with me! booked it, packed it and f*@k off with me.want to work 4 a year and go travelling for as long as it lasts!!! one life - live it!! please advise on places to go and do, i used to live in Perth when i was little and can't wait to see it again! maybe drive across. have been looking at stuff like fruit picking, sure i'd meet some fun people there, i'm a graphic designer and would ideally like to get work doing that but im unsure how easy that would be.look frorward to hearin' from u
mwah x

Last edited by kate; Apr 12th 2005 at 11:21 am.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOING TO PERTH TO SYDNEYwoohoo!!!

Iz gr8 m8...c u l8r...

:scared:

Originally Posted by kate
hello people! yay, decided to go to Oz, have to convince my best mate to come with me! booked it, packed it and f*@k off with me.want to work 4 a year and go travelling for as long as it lasts!!! one life - live it!! please advise on places to go and do, i used to live in Perth when i was little and can't wait to see it again! maybe drive across. have been looking at stuff like fruit picking, sure i'd meet some fun people there, i'm a graphic designer and would ideally like to get work doing that but im unsure how easy that would be.look frorward to hearin' from u
mwah x