Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going to Oz? Wana be on TV?

Going to Oz? Wana be on TV?

Old Jan 14th 2003, 6:58 pm
fionacam

Talking Going to Oz? Wana be on TV?

Are you emigrating to Australia in the next six weeks? Are you set to start a new life away from the rainy old UK? Are you moving with you family? Major UK documentary seires requires five or six families to follow as they embark on their new life abroad. If you fit the bill and think you may be interested then please give us a call 0207 737 8409 or email [email protected]

Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

how much are you paying???

cheers

richard
Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:08 pm
fionacam

Originally posted by r.bartlett
how much are you paying???

cheers

richard
We have a flat rate fee. Depends on your story!

Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

ah there's money involved..why didn't you say;-)???

cheers

richard

p.s what do you want to hear.......?
Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh and btw

i never let the truth get in the way of a good....paycheque ;-)
Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:14 pm
Adelaide bound

fishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nice

I got a letter from LWT in december inviting me to contact them if i was migrating before april , they said they got my details from the austalian commision in london, the thing that puzzled me was that i only sent my trades recognition in december (got it back 10th jan possitive ) . i suppose everone applying got the same leter from LWT ?
Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:20 pm
fionacam

Originally posted by r.bartlett
ah there's money involved..why didn't you say;-)???

cheers

richard

p.s what do you want to hear.......?
If you are leaving in the next couple of months then maybe we can have a chat. Why not give me a call in the office 0207 737 8409 and I will call you right back.

Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

pamzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fishyben
I got a letter from LWT in december inviting me to contact them if i was migrating before april , they said they got my details from the austalian commision in london, the thing that puzzled me was that i only sent my trades recognition in december (got it back 10th jan possitive ) . i suppose everone applying got the same leter from LWT ?
Yes we got that letter from LWT. We applied last April and don't expect to receive out visa until around April this year. So it is not applicable - unfortunately !
Old Jan 14th 2003, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Going to Oz? Wana be on TV?

Originally posted by fionacam
Are you emigrating to Australia in the next six weeks? Are you set to start a new life away from the rainy old UK? Are you moving with you family? Major UK documentary seires requires five or six families to follow as they embark on their new life abroad. If you fit the bill and think you may be interested then please give us a call 0207 737 8409 or email [email protected]
Hi Fiona

Please feel free to call Me now.
Have sent you a private message.

Love Sharon x
Old Jan 15th 2003, 5:35 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Had a chat with Fiona last year (name dropper),but she said that although I'm not suitable for that show,a new series of "Britains sexiest butt shaving electricians,who aint sold their house,but have had their visas since August "was being made,so I have to hang on for that.

BB-burnt me bridges now ,aint I ?
Old Jan 15th 2003, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Originally posted by baldbutts
Had a chat with Fiona last year (name dropper),but she said that although I'm not suitable for that show,a new series of "Britains sexiest butt shaving electricians,who aint sold their house,but have had their visas since August "was being made,so I have to hang on for that.

BB-burnt me bridges now ,aint I ?
Are you talking about back, sack and crack, as you were the star on that tv programme,

World famous by now ...

Cheers,
Old Jan 16th 2003, 5:46 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Are you talking about back, sack and crack, as you were the star on that tv programme,

World famous by now ...

Cheers,

you'd think they'd offer to buy Baldbutt manor & send us out there,especially with me B,S & C episode.

BB-I'm a Piscean celebrity stalker-get me outta here