Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

going Loo Lah now....

going Loo Lah now....

Old Jan 8th 2004, 5:54 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default going Loo Lah now....

Ive sent 3 e mails now after recieving an e mail giving me 24 hrs to authorize payment with my credit card company on the 18th of Dec..
1. saying you have the authorization and giving my details again just to make sure
2.saying you still havent taken the payment are you stil having a problem
3.saying please let me know whats going on...even if it is just that the application is on its way back(perish the thought)...

And big fat nothing...!
Are these people just plain cruel I ask you...Now Im thinking "what if its on the way back and gets lost"cos they sure as hell aint going to send it u.p.s like I did...All the sponsor/assurer forms I got my bro to fill out in Oz whilst I was over there and the certified copies of all his stuff.....Oh Noooooo and great long list of F and B swear words...Its enough to make you want to get shitty with them...but I'm not going to
Any suggestions or comments of encouragement it will all be ok appreciated...
Old Jan 8th 2004, 5:56 pm
WBB

Default Re: going Loo Lah now....

Originally posted by peppi
Ive sent 3 e mails now after recieving an e mail giving me 24 hrs to authorize payment with my credit card company on the 18th of Dec..
1. saying you have the authorization and giving my details again just to make sure
2.saying you still havent taken the payment are you stil having a problem
3.saying please let me know whats going on...even if it is just that the application is on its way back(perish the thought)...

And big fat nothing...!
Are these people just plain cruel I ask you...Now Im thinking "what if its on the way back and gets lost"cos they sure as hell aint going to send it u.p.s like I did...All the sponsor/assurer forms I got my bro to fill out in Oz whilst I was over there and the certified copies of all his stuff.....Oh Noooooo and great long list of F and B swear words...Its enough to make you want to get shitty with them...but I'm not going to
Any suggestions or comments of encouragement it will all be ok appreciated...

sound's like a nightmare, i'm sure things will work out in the end.

good luck.