Wikiposts

Going Home

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Going Home

Thankyou all so much for your kind words,it has really helped me.I will be going back as soon as I can arrange a flight and I am sure it is the right thing for me to do.It has just been such a shock to us all.My husbands work have been great and have said take the time off and dont worry so that also helps,and I am sure he will be fine.At a time like this its so nice to read so many lovely supportive words and it has really being a great source of comfort for us when we are so far away from family and friends,thanks,claire
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:30 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chalkfarm
Thankyou all so much for your kind words,it has really helped me.I will be going back as soon as I can arrange a flight and I am sure it is the right thing for me to do.It has just been such a shock to us all.My husbands work have been great and have said take the time off and dont worry so that also helps,and I am sure he will be fine.At a time like this its so nice to read so many lovely supportive words and it has really being a great source of comfort for us when we are so far away from family and friends,thanks,claire

Have a safe trip, and know that your BE friends will be here for you when you return.

Will be thinking of you

H

Ps Hubby and kids will be fine so just you concentrate on getting thro the next few days
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:50 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,
I'm so sorry to hear abut your aunt. But as others have said on here, you are needed here in the UK and your husband will manage with your children. (Us women naturally think we are the only ones able enough to look after our children, but of course deep down we know our husbands are equally as capable).
We discovered in August that my aunt in Brisbane (who is also my sponsor) has terminal cancer. It has come as a huge shock to us. She is 56. We do not know how long she has, but are hoping and praying that we will see her again next year. My mum and her other sister have recently made the painful trip of going over to see her, probably for the last time. They made the most of the time they had with her and will cherish those memories forever. You must also keep hold of the memories of your aunt.
You've now decided where you should be at this difficult time and you've made the right decision, and I'm sure you will be an enormous comfort to your Mum and Nan.
Unfortunately, the hardest part of this whole immigration process is facing up to the fact that we will all have to deal with situation at some time or another. But we will each deal with it as and when the time comes.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Take care
Julie.x