Going home!

Old Jan 16th 2004, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future
Talking Going home!

Hey - I'm of back home to good ol sunny East Anglia for three weeks on monday - sooooo excited!

Catching up with all my mates will be great. I've also got lots of messages/presents etc to pass on to people from other expats! Feel like a carrier pigeon. Anyone else got anything they want me to pass on?? Afterall Englands such a tiny place - we must all know each other...
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Going home!

Originally posted by annalooby
Hey - I'm of back home to good ol sunny East Anglia for three weeks on monday - sooooo excited!

Catching up with all my mates will be great. I've also got lots of messages/presents etc to pass on to people from other expats! Feel like a carrier pigeon. Anyone else got anything they want me to pass on?? Afterall Englands such a tiny place - we must all know each other...
I spent too much time in Ipswich so I hope you are not going there. Have a good trip.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Good for you have a great Trip enjoy the flight.....
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future

Originally posted by bondipom
I spent too much time in Ipswich so I hope you are not going there. Have a good trip.
Not somewhere I would normally go if you paid me - however, I may have to visit in order to gloat about our recent victory in the derby! 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0!!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

I can see you at customs now...........have you packed these 5,487 bags yourself sir?????............did anyone ask you to carry any packages for them???????........... that will be $9,635 for the excess baggage........

Andy, only kidding
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:13 am

Not somewhere I would normally go if you paid me - however, I may have to visit in order to gloat about our recent victory in the derby! 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0!!
A Norwich City fan I guess. Don't blame you for not wanting to go there.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

No messages but useful info. you can now bring 2 x 1125 mls of grog back in duty free. Dont buy it on the way back in tho, Bris airports prices were way higher in the buy as you land shop than the one on the way out.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:38 am

Originally posted by dotty
No messages but useful info. you can now bring 2 x 1125 mls of grog back in duty free. Dont buy it on the way back in tho, Bris airports prices were way higher in the buy as you land shop than the one on the way out.
Coming back from Osaka we had to wait in Brisbane for over an hour and could buy in the departure lounge before heading off to Sydney. Osaka duty free has to be one of the worst in the World. Narita is not much better except for strange cakes with hidden textures in the middle. Great for presents.