Going Feral

Old Jul 27th 2003, 9:26 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Going Feral

I’ve found it, just need a like-minded partner who could bung in another $Million and convince my wife and children to go Feral.
http://www.gold-coast-real-estate-gu...rstImp&id=6137
Couldn’t you just build a home and live here, own your own beach, river and rainforest, be eco friendly, sign on as a dole bludger and live the rest of your life in total stress free bliss.
Actually what started out as a bit tongue in cheek is sounding more attractive as I write.
How much do they pay Bludgers in Oz?, I could live happily fishing and hunting, living on lobster, oysters, fish, prawns and crabs etc. Just 226 km round trip to Bundaberg to stock up on Rum.

Slater
Old Jul 27th 2003, 10:19 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Going Feral

Originally posted by Slater
I’ve found it, just need a like-minded partner who could bung in another $Million and convince my wife and children to go Feral.
http://www.gold-coast-real-estate-gu...rstImp&id=6137
Couldn’t you just build a home and live here, own your own beach, river and rainforest, be eco friendly, sign on as a dole bludger and live the rest of your life in total stress free bliss.
Actually what started out as a bit tongue in cheek is sounding more attractive as I write.
How much do they pay Bludgers in Oz?, I could live happily fishing and hunting, living on lobster, oysters, fish, prawns and crabs etc. Just 226 km round trip to Bundaberg to stock up on Rum.

Slater
Slater
Could be a good idea if its possible I don't know. But what is all this crap about being a dole bludger? Come on mate, don't be a loser. If you want this Robinson Crusoe life then fine, good luck to you, but don't expect it to be paid for by the state.
Old Jul 27th 2003, 12:45 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by chippy
Slater
Could be a good idea if its possible I don't know. But what is all this crap about being a dole bludger? Come on mate, don't be a loser. If you want this Robinson Crusoe life then fine, good luck to you, but don't expect it to be paid for by the state.
Hey I was only kidding, wasn't I?

Slater
Old Jul 27th 2003, 7:11 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Slater
Hey I was only kidding, wasn't I?

Slater
Fair enough Slater, cos I can't stand dole bludgers. I'll remove from my hate list straight away.
Old Jul 27th 2003, 7:16 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

They need a bit of help at the turtle beach, free rum included!!!