Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going to Brisbane but not yet!!!!

Going to Brisbane but not yet!!!!

Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Going to Brisbane but not yet!!!!

We returned from our validation trip having had a great time in Bangkok, Sydney ,Brisbane and Singapore, all excited to start our adventure for real. heading out around Jan 08 after selling up.

Then bang out of the blue hubby only gets offered a job in Singapore for 1 year ( a chance to make bigggg money) as an offshore investment consultant. Having been last month visiting long time friends and loved it we jumped at the chance to go.

My hubby needs to go out first then we will follow a few weeks later.
We will rent out our house no need to sell now , store our furniture and when the year is up sell up and move to Oz.

Well at least its a bit closer to oz than scotland and when it rains it is still 31 degrees. no winter coats this year.

My daughter, s already planning her xmas visit.

Ill keep watching BE and keep in touch with all my new friends here and in Oz.

As said in Gladiator. " See you again but not yet!!!

Sharon
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going to Brisbane but not yet!!!!

Originally Posted by sharon45
We returned from our validation trip having had a great time in Bangkok, Sydney ,Brisbane and Singapore, all excited to start our adventure for real. heading out around Jan 08 after selling up.

Then bang out of the blue hubby only gets offered a job in Singapore for 1 year ( a chance to make bigggg money) as an offshore investment consultant. Having been last month visiting long time friends and loved it we jumped at the chance to go.

My hubby needs to go out first then we will follow a few weeks later.
We will rent out our house no need to sell now , store our furniture and when the year is up sell up and move to Oz.

Well at least its a bit closer to oz than scotland and when it rains it is still 31 degrees. no winter coats this year.

My daughter, s already planning her xmas visit.

Ill keep watching BE and keep in touch with all my new friends here and in Oz.

As said in Gladiator. " See you again but not yet!!!

Sharon
Hi Sharon

That is fantastic news! Singapore is a fantastic place and congrats to your hubby on getting the job. Work in financial sales myself and had seen a job in Singapore myself (dunno if it is the same one your hubby has got but was advertised on reed.co.uk) had said to the OH about it but what he said was that it was going to delay us having kids! If only I was still in my mid twenties!! All the best.

Debbie