Reload this Page >

going it alone!!!?!!?!!!

going it alone!!!?!!?!!!

Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

english_chippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question going it alone!!!?!!?!!!

Hi ya people,
I have been browsing through this site for days now and have not found much on people going to aus alone? if anyone can share any experiences or give any advice it would be much appriciated. thanks
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all
Default Re: going it alone!!!?!!?!!!

I'm going it alone, if I ever get a visa that is.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:09 pm
Outback Club Member

Paddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant future

Me too....also going alone.

Leaving a very good job, nice home and just going for it. If I don't I know that I will regret it when I am old and sitting in my rocking chair!

Seize the day and all that!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Im going alone too!

Infact there are lots of us! Do a search for 'loners' on BE and you'll see the loners thread. I'll see if i can get you a link and will post it. x
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

here it is.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=loners

enjoy!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:19 pm
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all

Originally Posted by english_chippy View Post
Hi ya people,
I have been browsing through this site for days now and have not found much on people going to aus alone? if anyone can share any experiences or give any advice it would be much appriciated. thanks

I am going on my lonesome Starting to realise how big a thing that is - but at the same time, no one else to have to worry about feeling at home, fitting in, etc.

Good luck for the move. I'm looking forward to it as a fresh start and an adventure. I think moving alone has its advantages, although there are generally some negatives for most.

lerato
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Anne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really niceAnne2Oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by lerato View Post
I am going on my lonesome Starting to realise how big a thing that is - but at the same time, no one else to have to worry about feeling at home, fitting in, etc.

Good luck for the move. I'm looking forward to it as a fresh start and an adventure. I think moving alone has its advantages, although there are generally some negatives for most.

lerato
us too! DIY visa .... just hope it happens!