Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going on the 27th March to Mackay!!!

Going on the 27th March to Mackay!!!

Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Going on the 27th March to Mackay!!!

Hi just an update i have got my 457 visa me my partner and daughter will be flying out on the 27th march from Manchester to Brisbane. what a whirlwind as my partner only got the job on 12th of December and with Xmas delayed this (visa) as i have already packed the house(before Xmas) so just waiting for someone to buy ....family have been o.k about us going considering it was only December when confirmed we wanted to go. we will end up in mackay and i cant wait. booking a flight one way was strange as the furthest we have been on holiday was as far as thassos so going to the other side of world is exciting and yet worrying but my look on this is if it doesn't work out which i am certain it will we can turn around when we are old and say least we tried it. good luck on everybody who is going through this there is different emotions and you dont release until it is real and ready to go .....so wish me luck on a world changing experience and i will keep you up to date...love lindseyxx
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going on the 27th March to Mackay!!!

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Hi just an update i have got my 457 visa me my partner and daughter will be flying out on the 27th march from Manchester to Brisbane. what a whirlwind as my partner only got the job on 12th of December and with Xmas delayed this (visa) as i have already packed the house(before Xmas) so just waiting for someone to buy ....family have been o.k about us going considering it was only December when confirmed we wanted to go. we will end up in mackay and i cant wait. booking a flight one way was strange as the furthest we have been on holiday was as far as thassos so going to the other side of world is exciting and yet worrying but my look on this is if it doesn't work out which i am certain it will we can turn around when we are old and say least we tried it. good luck on everybody who is going through this there is different emotions and you dont release until it is real and ready to go .....so wish me luck on a world changing experience and i will keep you up to date...love lindseyxx
Hi Lindzi

What does your partner do? Wanted to know as I am a maintenance fitter and have been told that there is alot of work in Mackay.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:27 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LINDZI

a hope uve packed yer wellies hen its pissin doon the now
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

hi
the best of luck to you. enjoy your new life in mackay
we are heading for mackay as soon as the visa people feel like being good to us.
let us know how you get on.

Denise Peter and family
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all

Hi Lindsey,
Not going to Mackay...we are going to Perth.Also heading out Monday 27th March from Manchester.Is'nt it great booking those ONE WAY flights???

Just sorting the Limo out today, going to leave in style!!!

Have a great time.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:23 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

still pishin