gOD is Slippers / Wilf

gOD is Slippers / Wilf

Old Aug 7th 2003, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default gOD is Slippers / Wilf

Old Aug 7th 2003, 11:58 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: gOD is Slippers / Wilf

Originally posted by appletree
Doubt it.....

gOD seems like a genuine person who simply did'nt enjoy his life in NZ. Nowt wrong with that.
Old Aug 7th 2003, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

onetwothree is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm actually you could be right there.

He has a history of changing his username whenever he gets caught:

First, he was Slippers, then he was Smoko, got caught so changed to Wilf, then got caught again so changed to......gOD

gOD's sentence structure is almost identical to Slippers' as well.
Old Aug 7th 2003, 12:31 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by onetwothree
Hmmmm actually you could be right there.

He has a history of changing his username whenever he gets caught:

First, he was Slippers, then he was Smoko, got caught so changed to Wilf, then got caught again so changed to......gOD

gOD's sentence structure is almost identical to Slippers' as well.
Piss off!

I am certainly not wilf, and in fact, would be happy to send someone a yahoo mail to prove it (via the IP address). Unless Wilf is in England it is unlikely that we will have the same IP address range.

Sounds like a compliment to Wilf though
Old Aug 7th 2003, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read on here that Some believe that you appletree, are infact crabtree.

Not me though.

PC
Old Aug 7th 2003, 3:09 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Isn't gOD the bloke who created everything? or was that Richard Branson?
Old Aug 7th 2003, 4:55 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Houdini
Isn't gOD the bloke who created everything? or was that Richard Branson?
How would Richard Branson rate next to Leonardo da Vinci? Creativity comparator?

(PS Just me, but I reckon Wilf is only Wilf these days, reserving judgement about the TF though...)
Old Aug 7th 2003, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen lately, Appletree, that all you do is post these little picture things and no message. I assume you are just wanting to get a response and have nothing to say. You are barking up the wrong appletree again and I think it is time for you to leaf off (autumn soon in the UK).

I have said it 100 times but will say it again:

I am Wilf, only Wilf. I have been accused of being almost every member on here by now. I am not PB, dotty, Slipper, Megalania, the Tooth fairy, god, and, unlike John lennon, I am not even baby jesus. I am just Wilf.

Try to summon up the wisdom gained in all your years of adding rings to your trunk and post something besides a little picture next time.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

And Appletree is Suzanne Crabtree who promised never to darken this board again..........
Old Aug 8th 2003, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point

Who cares, they can all be annoying.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sunlover
And Appletree is Suzanne Crabtree who promised never to darken this board again..........

Sunlover.
My name is Suzanne Crabtree.
I browse this forum on a regular basis. I no longer post as you made sure of that, but please, don't make me look stupid enough to originally post as Suzanne Crabtree and then change my name to Appletree. A little too obvious don't you think?
If I were to post, it would be under my own name, or a completely different name altogether, not APPLETREE.
You used to have a dig at me then, so just leave me alone now that I no longer post.

Sue
Old Aug 8th 2003, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

No, Appletree is actually Onetwothree, believe it or not...the clues are there.....the sad thing is he just talks to himself all the time!
Old Aug 11th 2003, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
Sunlover.
My name is Suzanne Crabtree.
I browse this forum on a regular basis. I no longer post as you made sure of that, but please, don't make me look stupid enough to originally post as Suzanne Crabtree and then change my name to Appletree. A little too obvious don't you think?
If I were to post, it would be under my own name, or a completely different name altogether, not APPLETREE.
You used to have a dig at me then, so just leave me alone now that I no longer post.

Sue
Dear Sue

As touching as your emotional blackmail may be it is also utter nonsense.

You were threatening to leave the board long before I ever responded to one of your posts. I tolerated you for as long as I could before saying anything... So do not try to imply that it was me who ruined the whole experience for you.

BTW if the board is so utterly abhorrent to you then why do you still continue to browse. Why not just leave altogether ?

Old Aug 11th 2003, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sue

As touching as your emotional blackmail may be it is also utter nonsense.

You were threatening to leave the board long before I ever responded to one of your posts. I tolerated you for as long as I could before saying anything... So do not try to imply that it was me who ruined the whole experience for you.

BTW if the board is so utterly abhorrent to you then why do you still continue to browse. Why not just leave altogether ?

Dear Sunlover

I read and followed Suzanne Crabtree,s posts before she left.
Found them usefull and informative. I believe the reason she left was personal attacks and abuse.
Why do you find it necessary to attack her for returning to the forum. Its people like you that make people decide to leave, or keep quiet.
Perhapse YOU should think before you Knock folks.

PC:lecture:
Old Aug 12th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Ummmmmmm, think she did a fair amount of attcking and abusing herself thank you very much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.