Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

God bless Australia....... now girls it is your duty to do as this says!

God bless Australia....... now girls it is your duty to do as this says!

Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:47 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking God bless Australia....... now girls it is your duty to do as this says!

An email from a friend in the UK wanting pics to prove that I did this..hmmph...I will think about it honest......

It tittled me so I thought I would post it for you all!!!!!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 16:00, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Australian women.
And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your antiterrorist sentiment.

The Australian Government would appreciate your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.

God bless Australia!
IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON

P.S......this is not an email to discuss terrorism....only meant as a joke
Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:53 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: God bless Australia....... now girls it is your duty to do as this says!

Originally Posted by yvsie
An email from a friend in the UK wanting pics to prove that I did this..hmmph...I will think about it honest......

It tittled me so I thought I would post it for you all!!!!!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 16:00, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Australian women.
And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your antiterrorist sentiment.

The Australian Government would appreciate your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.

God bless Australia!
IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON

P.S......this is not an email to discuss terrorism....only meant as a joke

Sent it to Australian Boyf and Australian friend - will see what they think!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God bless Australia....... now girls it is your duty to do as this says!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Sent it to Australian Boyf and Australian friend - will see what they think!!
OMG, I'm on the next flight......

(Just joking Cas.... )
Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyk38

(Just joking Cas.... )
Shame that there is not a male version.....
(jokng Tony!!!)
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:00 am
wombat42

(Just joking Cas.... )
lF some of the Fat Ugly women l have seen about the place were to go naked l would kill myself too even though l'm not a terrorist.

Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wombat42
lF some of the Fat Ugly women l have seen about the place were to go naked l would kill myself too even though l'm not a terrorist.
Could say that about some men I know....yuck
Present company excepted
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:08 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Could say that about some men I know....yuck
Present company excepted
You've seen Wombat 42 naked?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:14 am
Account Closed

You've seen Wombat 42 naked?
LOL, no, not Wombat
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:20 am
Account Closed

LOL, no, not Wombat
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:27 am
wombat42

LOL, no, not Wombat
l could post some pictures, but l would get banned from the site.

Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:29 am
Account Closed

l could post some pictures, but l would get banned from the site.
Go on then - I can compare then
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:43 am
wombat42

Go on then - I can compare then
Alright then, just follow this link:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/fourt...mon_wombat.htm

Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:44 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl you lot!

and wombat...i clicked on that link.......you're very hairy arent you!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:45 am
Account Closed

Ooooh - lovely - where have you been all my life
Cas
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yvsie
pmsl you lot!

and wombat...i clicked on that link.......you're very hairy arent you!
Sorry
Cas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.