Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Go Matilda e-time

Go Matilda e-time

Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: Go Matilda e-time

Thanks for these posts. I am just starting out on the process and have seen many good comments about Go Matilda and these only confirm that the word of mouth is the best recommendation. I've completed the initial appraisal on Friday on their website, so am hoping to get info back soon re fees etc. As long as their fees are not in the millions then I think they may have a new customer.
Brilliant Forum for us new ones....thanks guys.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 12:06 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

We're using Alan and his crew and cannot fault the service they provide.

D D
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:23 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

When I first came on here I was very sceptical that Go Matilda were getting recommendations so much more than anyone else. Not just that, Alan comes on line to answer questions for free. (George Lombard does similar I since realised). I just assumed it had to be too good to be true. In these times of poor service everywhere you go and there being nothing for free I would say don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Alan presumably considers the fact the he may lose the odd bit of business by helping people do it themselves to be more than offset by the extra business he gets from having such a strong reputation.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:37 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Troll...!
Don't give him the time of day!
Nuff said!
Mod's. Close this thread...

Last edited by Scossie; Jan 17th 2005 at 2:39 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:43 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sandy.l
I've told you once.
Is this the 5 min argument or the full 1/2 hour!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:07 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
Is this the 5 min argument or the full 1/2 hour!

Sorry, the five minutes is up. If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes

D D
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:09 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Sorry, the five minutes is up. If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes

D D
I just did!!!!!!!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
I just did!!!!!!!
No you didn't
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

No you didn't
I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid!

D D
Old Jan 17th 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid!

D D
If you're arguing, I must have paid!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:03 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

If you're arguing, I must have paid!
Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time!

I thank you!!!!!!

D D
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: Go Matilda e-time

Originally Posted by BlackRain
Just getting started for Australia, wife is a nurse and we have points needed but lack confidence so looking for an agent. Go Matilda is recommended by many people but we are appalled at how much time Mr Collett spends on the internet. Will our hard earned money pay for his e-time giving free advice to others?? Has Mr Collett actually managed anyones case personally or does he pass it over to other staff.

Has anyone used an Aussie based agent who actually telephones you rather than rely totally on e-mail??
This has got to be a joke!!!! LOVL

why would anyone complain about free advice i for one have received advice from Alan and must say if I was to look for one would put him high on my list .

since starting out on our bid for immigration I rely on internet and e-mail, do not have time to sit waiting for the phone to ring!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time!

I thank you!!!!!!

D D
Well I for one have now completely forgotten that this thread was started by a nincompoop . No spelling corrections please, I'm past caring!

Sandy
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:39 pm
errm back to Perth!

FozzieBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Arguing in your spare time! PAH

What about all the poor bastards that have paid to argue with you!!

Fozzie
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:47 pm
errm back to Perth!

FozzieBear is an unknown quantity at this point

btw would you rather have an agent who is down the pub/beach all the time instead??

Fozzie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.