Go Matilda!!!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:57 am
Ready to go home!!!

Ginger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant future
Default Go Matilda!!!

Any advice / opinions on the above agents?

Also, would anyone mind telling me what the agent charged in terms of sorting out the whole thing. We have done everything ourselves and it is all ready to go, but we have hit a little snag and we have decided to employ them to sort it out and then lodge application.

Sounds like very little work for them to do, but they are still charging 600GBP+VAT. Is that a lot?

Thanks
Emma
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Matilda!!!

I'm using them and can't fault them so far. Cost all depends on what you use them for, which visa etc. We're not paying one fee but mini fees for each stage eg invesigation, TRA assessment, visa app.

£600 may seem expensive to you but, if it means the difference between getting a visa or not, I'd say it was good value !!

Heather
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice

I used Go Matilda and they were worth every penny, my agent was a constant support to me especially at times when it looked like I wasn't going to get the visa.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Mandy
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ginger1002
Any advice / opinions on the above agents?

Also, would anyone mind telling me what the agent charged in terms of sorting out the whole thing. We have done everything ourselves and it is all ready to go, but we have hit a little snag and we have decided to employ them to sort it out and then lodge application.

Sounds like very little work for them to do, but they are still charging 600GBP+VAT. Is that a lot?

Thanks
Emma
Is the £600 for the main application, or for the skillls assesments as well?

What Visa are you going for?