Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

go bananas or the other one!!!

go bananas or the other one!!!

Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:39 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default go bananas or the other one!!!

Hi all, was going to take my daughter to go bananas in joondalup, but someone mentioned there another play area in joondalup, dont know what its called!!! any ideas on which is best and what the other one is called???

Cheers in advance x
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:43 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: go bananas or the other one!!!

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, was going to take my daughter to go bananas in joondalup, but someone mentioned there another play area in joondalup, dont know what its called!!! any ideas on which is best and what the other one is called???

Cheers in advance x

These Jungle Gym or Dinosaur Jims both on Winton Road

Sam
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:58 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
These Jungle Gym or Dinosaur Jims both on Winton Road

Sam
which one do you think is best, sians 6 xxx
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:09 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

which one do you think is best, sians 6 xxx
Only been to Jungle Gym, Maryann went to a birthday party there she loved it.

Sam
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Cheers in advance x

Hi Dawn,

In Joondalup you have Go Bananas, Dinsour Jims or Jungle Gyms - My girls are 5 and 6 and they perfer Jungle Gyms, then Dinsour Jims

HTH
Old Mar 25th 2007, 11:50 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi Dawn,

In Joondalup you have Go Bananas, Dinsour Jims or Jungle Gyms - My girls are 5 and 6 and they perfer Jungle Gyms, then Dinsour Jims

HTH
thank you x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

thank you x
I think at Jungle Gym you have to book as it's more like a class than a free for all. I know Sunday 9-11am is for anyone and my 3 yr old loves it. We usually go to Go Bananas as it's bigger than Dinosaur Jims and I always think theres not as much to do and it's a bit grimy in there.

Jo