Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:19 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GMTV Xmas Messages From Oz Tomorrow

I saw the Christmas messages from Perth, Cottesloe Beach. As we'll be moving to Perth in 2007, it was lovely to see it. Didn't see anyone from BE though, lol.

Gina
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I saw the Christmas messages from Perth, Cottesloe Beach. As we'll be moving to Perth in 2007, it was lovely to see it. Didn't see anyone from BE though, lol.

Gina
yeh just watched it myself sooooooooooo wish i was there
didnt see my brother but never mind will catch up on webcam
come on dimma give us my visa in 2007 fingers crossed
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:05 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina
We were there - banner that read "Hoops in Oz"

Hoops (mrs)
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by njk435
And Darwin!!

Oh no, even the Aussie TV ignores Darwin
where's Darwin?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by njk435
And Darwin!!

Oh no, even the Aussie TV ignores Darwin

Not true! Many neighbours characters have moved to Darwin. Perhaps that is why no-one ever hears from them again afterwards....?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 7:22 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hoops
We were there - banner that read "Hoops in Oz"

Hoops (mrs)
Are you QPR supporters?I am .If you are ever around the northern suberbs of Brisbane look out for my car .Terracan with a QPR number plate on it(If the Mrs gets it for me for Xmas. )
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 10:57 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Are you QPR supporters?I am .If you are ever around the northern suberbs of Brisbane look out for my car .Terracan with a QPR number plate on it(If the Mrs gets it for me for Xmas. )
you are the second person to ask that the other did it on the day he even asked if i was a celtic fan, its just a nick name i got from school

by the way i have checked online for the number plate and the only one available is "QPR NIL"

hoops
Old Dec 24th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Yea another QPR fan......and just down the road on the GC...saying that I stopped contributing to the dirtectors pockets when they opted for new windows on the building rather than decent players on the pitch!!!!!

Oh well I see we being very strong again this year and holding the others up!!

Have a great Christmas
Judith
Old Dec 24th 2006, 1:44 am
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Yea another QPR fan......and just down the road on the GC...saying that I stopped contributing to the dirtectors pockets when they opted for new windows on the building rather than decent players on the pitch!!!!!

Oh well I see we being very strong again this year and holding the others up!!

Have a great Christmas
Judith
Yep we are gonna struggle again this year.When is a rich Russian gonna settle down in the better half of West London? You never know it might happen