Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GMTV is fliming down to Glenelg beach in SA

GMTV is fliming down to Glenelg beach in SA

Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default GMTV is fliming down to Glenelg beach in SA

OH received mail from SA Immigration, that GMTV are providing free BBQ & entertainment, on the 21 of Dec between 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm, here is the site if any one want to check it out. www.immigration.sa.gov.au.

I wonder if they are doing anything like that in the Gold Coast area.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GMTV is fliming down to Glenelg beach in SA

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
OH received mail from SA Immigration, that GMTV are providing free BBQ & entertainment, on the 21 of Dec between 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm, here is the site if any one want to check it out. www.immigration.sa.gov.au.

They usually do, but this year it doesn't seem like they are. For those that are interested here is where they will be:

Thursday 20th December
Mrs Macquaries Chair
Sydney, Australia
LIVE 1700-2025 local time

Friday 21st December
Glenelg beach near the pier
Adelaide, Australia
LIVE 1630-1955 local time

Monday 24th December
Cottesloe Beach
Perth, Australia
LIVE 1400-1725 local time

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=18024
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
They usually do, but this year it doesn't seem like they are. For those that are interested here is where they will be:

Thursday 20th December
Mrs Macquaries Chair
Sydney, Australia
LIVE 1700-2025 local time

Friday 21st December
Glenelg beach near the pier
Adelaide, Australia
LIVE 1630-1955 local time

Monday 24th December
Cottesloe Beach
Perth, Australia
LIVE 1400-1725 local time

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=18024
Cant believe it they wont be doing any filiming down GC, I would have something to look forward to.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Awww....hoping they were going to do Melbourne this year. It's our first Xmas here and I'm sure Mum would have liked to see me on the telly.....

Kim
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koalakim
Awww....hoping they were going to do Melbourne this year. It's our first Xmas here and I'm sure Mum would have liked to see me on the telly.....

Kim
Its our first year here too, it's shame they arent doing all the major cities in Australia.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Its our first year here too, it's shame they arent doing all the major cities in Australia.

They only ever do three. This is the first time I've ever known them to do SA though - the SA Government probably paid them
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Well they are doing a campaign to get more people to go to SA, so maybe that's part of it!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wendy
They only ever do three. This is the first time I've ever known them to do SA though - the SA Government probably paid them
, you are funny Wendy, I think they were told, go to SA, that crazy family has moved to GC.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:50 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring back Eamonn Holmes, get some annoying lardy lilly-white-ass shark bait out there.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know when the programs will be on UK tv? Love to watch it.

Johnnyyt
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Live that morning
Old Dec 18th 2007, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Live that morning
Thanks

Johnnyyt
Old Dec 18th 2007, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Thanks

Johnnyyt
I'm going, I'll wave to you
Old Dec 18th 2007, 12:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there at Perth.

Look out for me, I'm the fat bloke with a shaven head, tattoos, Man Utd. shirt carrying a George cross flag.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 12:26 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
I'll be there at Perth.

Look out for me, I'm the fat bloke with a shaven head, tattoos, Man Utd. shirt carrying a George cross flag.
Narrow it down a bit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.