Claire
Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gmtv

Originally posted by claireg3
Just watching Perth on GMTV at the mo - wish I was there right now

Claire

Didn't it look fantastic!! Know where I'd rather be!!!

Sam
Old Dec 24th 2003, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by The Thorpes
Didn't it look fantastic!! Know where I'd rather be!!!

Sam
Hi
We were there! just hope my mum and dad got to see us!!

Yve

Old Dec 24th 2003, 11:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by abergas
Hi
We were there! just hope my mum and dad got to see us!!

Yve

did you get to say hello???
It did look absolutley lovely!!

Sue
Old Dec 24th 2003, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
did you get to say hello???
It did look absolutley lovely!!

Sue

No, but did manage to get the camera on us, so we waved, plus at the end hubby put our oldest (15) on his shoulders to do the last wave, just hope we were seen by somebody!!!

update on my mum, she is coming out of hospital on christmas eve, for a couple of days, she still has no use of both her hands and fingers so will be strange, but we are hoping a few days at home will cheer her up, shes abit depressed right now, and frustrated at not being able to do things by herself, stuff we all take for granted!!!

happy christmas everyone

yve
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

We were in Perth this time last year. Got a phone call from my mother to head for the beach as they are filmimg for Morning TV.
What beach? I calmly asked her.

The bloody beach in Perth, she replied!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by abergas
No, but did manage to get the camera on us, so we waved, plus at the end hubby put our oldest (15) on his shoulders to do the last wave, just hope we were seen by somebody!!!

update on my mum, she is coming out of hospital on christmas eve, for a couple of days, she still has no use of both her hands and fingers so will be strange, but we are hoping a few days at home will cheer her up, shes abit depressed right now, and frustrated at not being able to do things by herself, stuff we all take for granted!!!

happy christmas everyone

yve

I wondered if anyone off here would be on. Who knows this time next year we might just have to wander down there and give the folks back home a wave.

Hope your mum has a good time at home - it might be just what she needs to lift her spirits.

You have yourselves a good Christmas

Claire
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Are they showing it again tomorrow? Sometimes they show the beach on different days.

Missed it