Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Glorious Gold Coast

Glorious Gold Coast

Old Jun 27th 2004, 5:51 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Glorious Gold Coast

Dear Forum,
Just wanted to share my glorious Sunday with you all. Hubby and I have just got back from Burleigh Beach, and it makes all the stress of the last year worth it. Sitting having coffee and watching the world go by, fab sunshine, how good this that!!!Couldnt do this on a Sunday back in good old Poole, Dorset. Have a good week, whtever ou migt be up to, regards Louisaxx
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

We've just got back from Lilydale Lake. Okay it's not the Gold Coast, but for Melbourne it was a brilliant day today.

The sun was shining, the sky was clear....okay the wind was cold, but if you wore a fleece and kept out of the wind, it was so nice. Watched the kids in the playground area, watched someone with their little remote controlled power boat on the lake, even the Ice Cream Van was there.....and people were buying Icecreams:scared:

Even got to put some washing on the line, which was nearly dry when we came home.

If this is winter, then I can live with this.

Regards
Old Jun 27th 2004, 8:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday in Hertfordshire - rained. Then rained a bit more. Oh then it rained. Then I remembered it was Wimbledon.

Today the sun it do shine but the wind it be a coldy thing. Talking of which, 11 year old daughter had streaming cold. She lovingly now given it to me and 9 year old daughter. I am looking on the bright side. In a year or so I will be living on the gold coast and probably have a cold given to me by my daughters. At least hubby hasn't got it
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Still in the U.K and sat outside and had my breakfast, lovely warm sunshine. Half-hour later, clouds coming over and it's threatening rain!

Mandy