Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Glenunga, is this nice area of Adelaide...

Glenunga, is this nice area of Adelaide...

Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Glenunga, is this nice area of Adelaide...

Been looking for senior school for my eldest, and the school is in Glenunga, keep coming up so, I'm thinking if its nice area, maybe we should rent around that area. but I cant remember where about in Adelaide this place is.
can any of you guys who are in Adelaide already, can help me please.

Fari
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:50 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glenunga, is this nice area of Adelaide...

http://www.arta.com.au/samaps/adelaide/adad17.html
I hope you have lots of money very expensive part of Adelaide to buy into 500k plus........rents are expensive also..380 a week and up............ mm
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
http://www.arta.com.au/samaps/adelaide/adad17.html
I hope you have lots of money very expensive part of Adelaide to buy into 500k plus........rents are expensive also..380 a week and up............

mm

Thank you, I'm not rich, I thought it maybe mid range area, ,
but I just went to realestate.com and had heart attack.
the map helped a lot I couldn't worked it out where about it was situated in Adelaide.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

It's a very lovely area of Adelaide ..but as mr.mover says, quite expensive housing