Glen Huntly

Old Jul 25th 2006, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Ashwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really nice
Smile Glen Huntly

Dear all,

This is my first post here in British expats, and I'm so happy to hear from all of you those who are planning to settle in Australia and thier exprience.

We also heading to melbourne early next year with 2 kids. My wife is working in IT computer for last 9 years and myself is in shipping lane for 12 years.

We are planning to settle in Glen Huntly (melbourne) and I would like to know any of you living near to this place and if possible any contact would be much appreciated.

tks

Muraly & fmly
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:41 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glen Huntly

Originally Posted by Ashwin1
Dear all,

This is my first post here in British expats, and I'm so happy to hear from all of you those who are planning to settle in Australia and thier exprience.

We also heading to melbourne early next year with 2 kids. My wife is working in IT computer for last 9 years and myself is in shipping lane for 12 years.

We are planning to settle in Glen Huntly (melbourne) and I would like to know any of you living near to this place and if possible any contact would be much appreciated.

tks

Muraly & fmly
We are just north of your intended destination in Malvern. Across the Dandenong highway

Plenty of folks also nearby in Elsternwick (all about 5 to 10 mins drive ) so Welcome. By the way the house is Glen Huntly on attachment.

Kiwi
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Glen Huntly.doc (50.0 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by thebears; Jul 25th 2006 at 6:42 am. Reason: The House
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:40 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all,

tks

Muraly & fmly
Hello, we live just off Glenhuntly Road in Elsternwick/Caulfield South. Our best Aussie friend lives in Glenhuntly 2 minutes walk from the train station there. I work from an office in neighbouring Ormond and these 2 factors were the main reasons for moving to Elsternwick but since we have been living here, we have grown to love the area. If you want any more detailed info about Glenhuntly then just say on this thread or by pm. It might take me a while to find out some things, but as I am right here, I have no problems getting whatever info you may want. My wife also posts here....casg, and she is always happy to respond to pm's or posts

Take it easy

Carl
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Ashwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really niceAshwin1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Hello, we live just off Glenhuntly Road in Elsternwick/Caulfield South. Our best Aussie friend lives in Glenhuntly 2 minutes walk from the train station there. I work from an office in neighbouring Ormond and these 2 factors were the main reasons for moving to Elsternwick but since we have been living here, we have grown to love the area. If you want any more detailed info about Glenhuntly then just say on this thread or by pm. It might take me a while to find out some things, but as I am right here, I have no problems getting whatever info you may want. My wife also posts here....casg, and she is always happy to respond to pm's or posts

Take it easy

Carl
Thank you somuch Kiwi / Carl. Definately I will get back to you later as i yet to collect info. for any query to be raised. Anyway I'm so glad and confident that you wonderful people around us and ready to give invaluble info. which is really awesum. We wish you all of you a wondeful future and peaceful life in Australia.

tks
Muraly and fmly
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:07 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you somuch Kiwi / Carl. Definately I will get back to you later as i yet to collect info. for any query to be raised. Anyway I'm so glad and confident that you wonderful people around us and ready to give invaluble info. which is really awesum. We wish you all of you a wondeful future and peaceful life in Australia.

tks
Muraly and fmly
Hi, I'm Carls wife......welcome to the forum, and as Carl says...get in touch for info, chat whatever
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CasG
Hi, I'm Carls wife......welcome to the forum, and as Carl says...get in touch for info, chat whatever
I feel very happy that i got wonderful people like you.

tks GOD

muraly